SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

Andouble said:
OliverKayTimes

#MCFC haven't bid for Dzeko yet, but he's a top target. Gago/Higuain links less convincing. (Real wouldn't sell Higuain anyway)

If Real wouldn't sell Higuaín, then we wouldn't be in talks with them about him. They would just tell us to feck off straight away. If Higuaín wants to play for the national team he needs first team football. And if we offer 40 million to Real for someone who could be a bench warmer next season, they'll snap our hands off won't they?

Tevez could have gone to Real last summer but he chose to stay in England then so I don't see why now is any different to then. As I have said we're not a selling club and Tevez is seemingly happy in England.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
dw7 said:
you are joking me right????

Quite serious. Why are you asking?

Mate, its Real Madrid. Its us. We are down here, (imagine me pointing at the floor), and they are up there, (imagine me pointing to the ceiling). That is based on us as clubs, not who can buy who. The truth, for a lonnnnng while yet, is that Madrid will be an attraction which will always make us come 2nd, and to be honest, quite rightly so too.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Andouble said:
OliverKayTimes

#MCFC haven't bid for Dzeko yet, but he's a top target. Gago/Higuain links less convincing. (Real wouldn't sell Higuain anyway)

If Real wouldn't sell Higuaín, then we wouldn't be in talks with them about him. They would just tell us to feck off straight away. If Higuaín wants to play for the national team he needs first team football. And if we offer 40 million to Real for someone who could be a bench warmer next season, they'll snap our hands off won't they?

He's hardly sitting on the bench for Real.

Other thing we've got to remember is that Higuain doesn't get along with Ronaldo. Ronaldo gets paid outrageous sums, gets to kick penalties, and still Higuain outscored him on 15k/week. Not to mention that even underperforming Benzema is favoured by Perez over him, and is getting paid far more.

He's feeling undervalued right now. Pay him what he deserves. Only problem is that we're City, not Real, and this is England, not Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.