SSN NOW!!!

No team in the current economic climate, no matter how well off they are would be stupid enough not to sell a player for 175 GBP no matter what. They can but an entire team with that, or 2 damn decent players to replace Kaka. But they dont need to they have Ronaldinho, so why not sell?

I see no negatives with this press even if we dont get KAKA it has sent waves around the world...who wouldnt want to be part of this....

BoundedCascade said:
No team in the current economic climate, no matter how well off they are would be stupid enough not to sell a player for 175 GBP no matter what. They can but an entire team with that, or 2 damn decent players to replace Kaka. But they dont need to they have Ronaldinho, so why not sell?

£175? I'll put a fiver in the pot.

Elano's days are numbered no matter what happens. He's pissed on his chips with his disruptive antics and bad attitude. That said- we could afford to stick him in the reserves or make him train with the ladies team til the end of his contract just to spite the little shit.

I could see Elano going to Milan as makeweight in this deal, but on the other hand, I could see Kaka coming in and settling Elano. Kaka has always struck me as more professional on the pitch, where Robby is more mercurial, and I think he would have a settling influence on Elano. I think aside from Hughes being more heavy handed than Sven, Elano is the established big man on campus this year, and it's gone to his head a bit. Having Kaka around would most deffo knock him down a peg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.