SSN NOW

oafc dave said:
chorleybloo123 said:
oafc dave said:
ok now one reporter in ssn said Eto'o doesn't want to leave Spain. Let's forget this now and focus on other target.

Oldham fan, fuck off!

Hunter is only a journo anyway.
There is no point of fucking me. Fuck ssn for this.

Fair enough. Sorry, mate.

Just a bit tense atm.

Ricster said:
C_T_I_D said:
I enjoyed that Ricster. Quite a few saying if we get the players we're after then we'll have a good team and one said they're frustrated that they can't compete with us financially, ho hum. It's comments like that which make me love this even more....thanks prawnies....

Bluemoon is rising mate :)

Im away to lie on my arm for 15 minutes, lol.

PMSL

without a dream said:
mancity25 said:
without a dream said:
Is the reported 180k afte or before tax? If it's before i reckon the tranny's on more than that now, probably Kaka too.

After tax.

Fuck me that can't be genuine then no way we can pay someone north of 300k a week it would create havoc in the dressing room.

It is a lot, but unfortunately, you have to pay them kind of wages to get the best players in the world these days.

trouble is (and it is only June still) - it is beginning to look like these sheiks are serious.
I am am sure - like me - many on here have a really good year taking the piss out of the bitters - confident that they will not get top players... but I am really concerned that this Etoo signing - if it happens - could be a big turning point.

Forget CITY - but imagine if we were discussing any of our normal challengers (if other rumours are true) with a line up of:

----------------- Given---------------------

Maicon---------------Toure------------------Lescott-----------------Bridge

------------Ireland--------------------------Barry----

--------Tevez-------------------------------------Robinho

---------------------------Etoo

With squad players including 3 of the current U21 squad, wright-phillips, santa cruz, de jong, kompany, bellemey etc etc

we would actually be a little worried - just cannot stand that the sheik chose them when he could have chosen anyone -us would have been nice - I know that sounds like jealousy but they have done ****-all to deserve it

Now this makes me smile a little-taken from Manutdtalk.

One of the top 3 forwards in the world. Peak of his career. Leading scorer in champions league last season scored 40 goals overall.

You have to pay the going rate more if you are not even in the champions league. Fuck me we are lucky to have these guys in charge.

Little bit better than the Franny lee, Swales years me thinks...

NiceN Sleazy said:
trouble is (and it is only June still) - it is beginning to look like these sheiks are serious.
I am am sure - like me - many on here have a really good year taking the piss out of the bitters - confident that they will not get top players... but I am really concerned that this Etoo signing - if it happens - could be a big turning point.

Forget CITY - but imagine if we were discussing any of our normal challengers (if other rumours are true) with a line up of:

----------------- Given---------------------

Maicon---------------Toure------------------Lescott-----------------Bridge

------------Ireland--------------------------Barry----

--------Tevez-------------------------------------Robinho

---------------------------Etoo

With squad players including 3 of the current U21 squad, wright-phillips, santa cruz, de jong, kompany, bellemey etc etc

we would actually be a little worried - just cannot stand that the sheik chose them when he could have chosen anyone -us would have been nice - I know that sounds like jealousy but they have done ****-all to deserve it

Now this makes me smile a little-taken from Manutdtalk.

That team has just sent a shiver down my spine. I need a shit, but dont want to leave the computer in case i miss anything.

Is there any embarressment in shitting yourself at the age of 31?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.