SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Rooney kicks fuck out of a Montenegro player whilst playing for England, the FA appeal for a reduced ban. Balotelli stands on someone (arguably intentionally, possibly accidental) the same FA hand out 4 game ban. Something doesn't stack up...

I'm not one that thinks there's an "agenda" against us, but for me, this decision is bullshit. It's pure guesswork by the FA.

Anyway, fuck it. We'll still win the league.

Just a thought but if Parker would've been rightly sent off for his assault on Richards then Balotelli wouldn't have had a dirty little thug to fall on

TCIB said:
SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.
Bollocks, if it had been Rooney there would be no ban.

I said "we" as in city fans. We would want his head on a platter and with good reason.

I can't comment on if Rooney would or would not have been done. I would like to think he would.
Bollocks. Rooney like Parker is one of the English "Golden Boys."

Compare: How many times have you heard Balotelli referred to in the media as "Bad Boy Balotelli?"

When Rooney viciously hacked that player, the FA sent a DELEGATION to APPEAL his violent conduct ban.

Compare: Balotelli does something that can't even be proven as deliberate, he gets a BAN from the FA.

Also, the FA did nothing about this, despite the media uproar:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_GhFB-A4y0[/youtube]

TheMidnightBlue said:
Never a red card in a million fucking years. It's amazing how the same organisation who appealed for Rooneys ban to be shortened can retrospectively punish that. I really do hope the club appeal it because their is no way the FA can prove that it was violent conduct. He was facing the opposite way, pushed in the back with both feet off the ground after having his standing leg collide with someones face. How the fuck people are saying it was a stamp is beyond me. Even then he didn't make any actual contact. This is the same organisation as well that deemed Lampards tackle to be fair, Milijas tackle to be worthy of a red, Kompanys tackle a red and Johnsons tackle as fair. The FA ar really losing any shred of respect people had for them.

What a load of bollocks.

Irrespective of other inconsistancies looking at this he is guilty.

He was spinning away, if you trip when walking do you try and right yourself by sticking your foot behind you ?
He put excessive force into moving his foot in totally the opposite way to where you naturally would instictively.
He was well aware of where Parker was also.

If for example that was your son on the pitch and an opposing player did that you would have to be held back and don't bother saying you would not.
If you do then your a liar.

TCIB said:
bluefandk said:
TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.

Where was the media witchhunt when Scholes kicked Mark Davies in the stomach?

If this hadnt been Mario there would never have been a case to answer, nobody except Mario nows wether this was done on purpose or not, Webb was looking right at the incident and waved play on, only after the media hysteria erupted did he suddenly go blind and pretended that he didnt se the incident.

I know it was done on purpose, i refere you to the laws of motion,inertia and gravity.

He knew what he was doing full well and i'm fucking angry at him.
He is hurting the club i support due to his fucking stupidity.

We have the Toure brothers out, Vince out, this was exactly the time we needed him to step up; not fucking stamp down.
There was no need for it and he needs to grow up bloody quick or fuck of to a club that is happy having such an unsteady player.
I hope he chooses the right path and gets his head down and works hard.
I am fast losing patience with him now though.
Completely agree with this. Ballo, despite his ability, is a fucking liability we could do without.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.