SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Balti said:
right fuck 'em lets go and spend big and make sure we have a squad to steamroller the rest of the season

take no fucking prisoners now

fuck the FA (Fucking Arseholes)

Agree mate,we should buy a striker now I reckon,take pressure of Sergio,cant rely on Edin really,need a back up striker asap

Take it on the chin.
Hope we dont deal with spurs inthe future sell ade to liverpool

Balti said:
right fuck 'em lets go and spend big and make sure we have a squad to steamroller the rest of the season

take no fucking prisoners now

fuck the FA (Fucking Arseholes)

This, this and only this^

It would wind the fookers up royal - if Chavski don´t fookin care about FFP then why should we? Just find another sponsor like the dippers just have

FOOK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
redmizzle said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
17 yellow cards and 3 reds in less than 2 seasons is not acceptable.

Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all on his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

Oh come on. His booking on Sunday was an attempted tackle where the ball had long since gone and he took out the player. It was a nailed on booking for me. I dont want him even making tackles. He cant tackle.

I dont want him to go because he has shown this season that he is talented and can win matches but he has to change or will end up wanting to leave because teams are just going to keep targetting him.

Im not talking just about his booking on Sunday. Im talking about that stat you've wheeled out to make him look like some sort of murderer on the pitch. 17 yellows and 3 reds mean nothing to me because most of them are harsh or unwarranted and you know it.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tbilisi said:
redmizzle said:
Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all on his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

I love Balo and think he is a wonderful player but you will not win things consistently with players who miss games due to missing games on top of those due to injuries.

I would honestly sell in the summer,it is an obvious stamp.Kompany should never have been banned but cant defend him,he even looks at Parker as he hits the floor to see whats happened.Im sick with it,all resting on Sergios shoulders now.

Jesus ,grow a pair will you,I love Balo for all his fuck ups...thats what makes him Mario...Tell you what though..

THE FA BASTARDS CAN'T TAKE THE 3 POINTS OFF US CAN THEY-NICE ONE MARIO..LOVE YOU BIG FELLA

Agree re the 3 points and I thank God we didnt lose Lescott as well but I am honestly gutted with what he did,he is a world class player and has no need to do it.I was pleading for Mancini to bring him on as said to my lad that King wont be able to cope with his mobility and running off the ball.

Off to put my testes in some compost.

The increased use of super slow-motion cameras is making refereeing terribly difficult and they arguably distort the reality of what happens. It's not simply that they can be used to accentuate any perceived malice, they can be used to make innocent and physically natural moves of the arm towards the ball in the box look like stick on penalties.

When people claim to have seen the incident again on television, they rarely refer to what happened in real time but a repeated montage that would not look out of place in a Guy Ritchie film. They've quickly become ubiquitous and unquestioned and in the game and I await the inevitable addition of sound effects, full Dolby surround mind, with resignation.

Not condoning what was done if it was indeed intentionally, but I would be interested to learn what the panel view to reach their decision on this.

Table a 25million pound bid for Bale (over rated) and a 35million for Modric (cos he will believe it and annoy Spuds that we dont value Bale that much), get it in the papers \ media and then recall Adebayor ...

Know what I mean 'arry

TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.
Bollocks, if it had been Rooney there would be no ban.

TCIB said:
bluefandk said:
TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.

Where was the media witchhunt when Scholes kicked Mark Davies in the stomach?

If this hadnt been Mario there would never have been a case to answer, nobody except Mario nows wether this was done on purpose or not, Webb was looking right at the incident and waved play on, only after the media hysteria erupted did he suddenly go blind and pretended that he didnt se the incident.

I know it was done on purpose, i refere you to the laws of motion,inertia and gravity.

He knew what he was doing full well and i'm fucking angry at him.
He is hurting the club i support due to his fucking stupidity.

We have the Toure brothers out, Vince out, this was exactly the time we needed him to step up; not fucking stamp down.
There was no need for it and he needs to grow up bloody quick or fuck of to a club that is happy having such an unsteady player.
I hope he chooses the right path and gets his head down and works hard.
I am fast losing patience with him now though.

I'm not swearing at you mate just general venting.

I just simply disagree with your assesment of the incident, clearly Mario was pushed by Modric, but thats not even my biggest gripe with his ban, how the fuck can Webb pretend that he didnt see it when he was fucking looking straght at it?

I dont disagree that Balo can be childish, but I just dont think anybody this time can say for sure he did it on purpose, this to me is being driven by the media hysteria and not by the facts.

Not swearing at you mate more at the FA ;-)

What a fucking disgrace the Fa are,these wanker's want the tax dodger as the national manager that says everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.