SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Best of it is, the have just shown 3 or 4 replays on SSN and on each one you can see clearly that Webb is watching what is happening!!

He sees the initial challenge and watches the ball loop away before looking back at Parker, Modric and Balotelli, pointing at them and then carrying on.

If he did not see that given what I've just seen on those replays, then Webb must have a serious case of glaucoma.

How can he be charged when there is doubt yet Lescott deliberately elbows guy and gets off. Do they know what they are doing. Obviously down to media.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm --<br /><br />How can he be charged when there is doubt yet Lescott deliberately elbows guy and gets off. Do they know what they are doing. Obviously down to media.

SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Vinnie got an extra game for his second red of the season, this will be Mario's third this may have to go to a panel for Mario to attend I think. I emphasise the think and am in no way certain as the rules seem to change to fit numerous situations ?

SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Vinnie got an extra game for his second red of the season, this will be Mario's third this may have to go to a panel for Mario to attend I think. I emphasise the think and am in no way certain as the rules seem to change to fit numerous situations ?

How can he be charged when there is doubt yet Lescott deliberately elbows guy and gets off. Do they know what they are doing. Obviously down to media.

we get knocked down, but we get up again!!

BRING IT ON<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm --<br /><br />we get knocked down, but we get up again!!

BRING IT ON

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

eh? he got 1 red at dipperfield, and that was a shite decision too, all these shite decisions are mounting up.

im not even sure a second red should be an extra game on top of the 3 game ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.