SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Harry pontificates all week about Robertos card waving,yet the 2 faced **** is the first to try to get a player charged.

Enjoy your bird you bent twitching ****

Mario has until 6pm on Wednesday 25 January to respond to the charge.

appeal it at 5:50 on wednesday so he can play in the liverpool game and then take the ban cos vinny will be back

The Fa should have either charged both of them or neither. Not one or the other.

Last time i checked a Forearm smash was a red card offense, not now it doesn't according to the FA.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Appeal it.

And recall Adebayor,I dont care if he can play for us or not,fuck spurs and I hope Redknapp gets truly fucked over by the taxman.
You DO understand what the term ''season long loan'' means, don't you?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Vinnie got an extra game for his second red of the season, this will be Mario's third this may have to go to a panel for Mario to attend I think. I emphasise the think and am in no way certain as the rules seem to change to fit numerous situations ?

eh? he got 1 red at dipperfield, and that was a shite decision too, all these shite decisions are mounting up.

im not even sure a second red should be an extra game on top of the 3 game ban

He's only had one red this season, if Webb has said if he'd seen he would have given a red, then it's his second of the season and he gets four games.

However he's been charged with violent conduct so the FA can do anything they want.

City have until Wednesday to respond, if we appeal/disagree the ban is delayed and he could play at Liverpool on Wednesday night then probably miss four league games, Everton A, Fulham H, Villa A, Blackburn H.

Would be better to just take the ban, miss Liverpool and three league games.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Vinnie got an extra game for his second red of the season, this will be Mario's third this may have to go to a panel for Mario to attend I think. I emphasise the think and am in no way certain as the rules seem to change to fit numerous situations ?

eh? he got 1 red at dipperfield, and that was a shite decision too, all these shite decisions are mounting up.

im not even sure a second red should be an extra game on top of the 3 game ban

He's only had one red this season, if Webb has said if he'd seen he would have given a red, then it's his second of the season and he gets four games.

However he's been charged with violent conduct so the FA can do anything they want.

City have until Wednesday to respond, if we appeal/disagree the ban is delayed and he could play at Liverpool on Wednesday night then probably miss four league games, Everton A, Fulham H, Villa A, Blackburn H.

Would be better to just take the ban, miss Liverpool and three league games.

bobmcfc said:
appeal it at 5:50 on wednesday so he can play in the liverpool game and then take the ban cos vinny will be back

If he does that and fails then won't he miss the United game???

droylsdenblue said:
No agenda here. A stupid thing to do.
Got lucky with Lescott too imo.

I hope you are being ironic. It may not be part of an anti city agenda, but it is certainly part of an anti Balotelli one.
For what it's worth, I think Mario knew what he was doing, but for the FA to charge him when Webb saw it and took no action and with the obvious doubt over intent is embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.