SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

droylsdenblue said:
No agenda here. A stupid thing to do.
Got lucky with Lescott too imo.

I hope you are being ironic. It may not be part of an anti city agenda, but it is certainly part of an anti Balotelli one.
For what it's worth, I think Mario knew what he was doing, but for the FA to charge him when Webb saw it and took no action and with the obvious doubt over intent is embarrassing.

fucking joke of a decision, how anybody can make there mind up from that, is beyond me. you can't prove he meant it because he was off balance.

oh well lets not appeal it and only have 3 league games without him. time to step up edin!!!!!

as or that ugly **** redknapp i really hope he goes down for a very long time, the lying media whore ****! jelly and ice cream with twitcher dies! jelly and ice cream when twitcher dies! 3-2 to you utter shitbag.

Recall Guidetti immediately, enough of this three strikers bollocks City, it is playing with fire especially when Mario is one of them and can't go a few games without suspension or injury. If Dzeko stays in donkey mode for the next four games and teams park the bus, we might have problems.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm --<br /><br />Recall Guidetti immediately, enough of this three strikers bollocks City, it is playing with fire especially when Mario is one of them and can't go a few games without suspension or injury. If Dzeko stays in donkey mode for the next four games and teams park the bus, we might have problems.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Vinnie got an extra game for his second red of the season, this will be Mario's third this may have to go to a panel for Mario to attend I think. I emphasise the think and am in no way certain as the rules seem to change to fit numerous situations ?
Third ?

Super David Silva 21 said:
bobmcfc said:
appeal it at 5:50 on wednesday so he can play in the liverpool game and then take the ban cos vinny will be back

If he does that and fails then won't he miss the United game???

why would he miss that ? its in late april

Annoying forget the stamp, the ref saw it the ref saw it and thought he had stumbled. Yet now he didn't ? Not posting on this again as my post will be lost in the sea of posts. Fuck it.

Annoying forget the stamp, the ref saw it the ref saw it and thought he had stumbled. Yet now he didn't ? Not posting on this again as my post will be lost in the sea of posts. Fuck it.

Its trial by media! Front page of the BBC ever since the match, every single newspaper, MOTD, the lot of them have made this happen. I see things like this in every single match pretty much, Song elbowed someone in the arsenal match against the scum but nothing ever happens.

Anyway Mancini and the club should basically say "ye whatever" just accept it and move on, we just need to keep winning and win the league then shove it in all those twats faces at the end of the season!

I don't care what he does off the field... but what he's got to accept is that all this chaos that goes around him is going to make him a target. That's been the case from the first day he arrived at the club. Had the incident been in the lower leagues with a different player we wouldn't of even heard of it, however because it's Mario it's going to be highlighted... and Mancini needs to point this out to him because they will jump up for whatever reason.

It may stink but it doesn't change anything... the only thing that can be done is that Balotelli doesn't put himself in those situations. It's the same for whenever he makes a tackle, players were kicking each other off the field on Sunday and at the very first tackle he made players appealed and Webb instantly booked him because opposition teams know that he's the one the pundits/media/officials keep watch on.

But there is no point in moaning about it and saying the FA need to change because they won't... Mario doesn't need to make these tackles and if Mancini doesn't point this out to him it could cost us dearly at some point. Luckily enough we got Aguero and Dzeko. He and Mancini need to realise that he isn't Saint Frank Lampard who totally went unnoticed by the FA for his tackle against Wolves... that elbow that Lescott made went unnoticed by Spurs players on the field, had it been Mario you know they would of been right round Webb calling for his head... just like when we played Liverpool. There is no point in the club or fans moaning about inconsistancy because it doesn't change a thing... he has to realise he's going to be treated differently and that he has to change, whether we like it or not.

He can do what he likes off the field but don't give them an excuse to call for his head when he's on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.