SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

Absolutely spot on. Post of the week. Lock the thread and end on the truth.

could have been worse... could have been lescott i'm about 2 savic matches away from crying i know he's young and i hope he comes good but this isn't the right season to be blooding someone

on balo i can't make my mind up i love him though

LedleyKing said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City.

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

Thank you for your honesty

Your fans are all cunts ! FACT...iF WE'D HAVE LOST YESTERDAY do you think we'd all be on Vital Spivs or GLory glory moaning...It's weird,you all have a need to post on here.

Now fuck off home and thanks for the 3 points...Difference is Ledley-When Bale and Modric fuck off,what you gonna do then?

LedleyKing said:

No need to apologise - but you need a reality check if you think you would be welcomed with open arms. Take a look at the posts, there's a lot of raw, passionate opinion and we are very much divided on whether it was a stamp or not and whether it was intentional. The fact that we will never know is being made irrelevant following the behaviour of your gobby, allegedly tax-evading manager and the orchestrated media campaign that has subsequently ensued - both of which is unpalatable to most Bluemooners.

What we are not divided on is the absolute sense of injustice and potential corruption from a referee claiming not to have seen something which he quite obviously did, but claims not to have done so that his paymasters can then take retrospective action. It's difficult to stomach coming off of the back of the disgraceful Vincent Kompany red card and subsequent 4 match ban caused by inept refereeing and a spineless FA.

But away fans are generally welcome, especially if they are contributing to the debate, able to take the flak and hostility and not take either us or themselves too seriously!

i love balo, but he,s a hot head,i was a shocking thing to do.when will he learn.

1961_vintage said:
The fact that we will never know is being made irrelevant following the behaviour of your gobby, allegedly tax-evading manager and the orchestrated media campaign that has subsequently ensued - both of which is unpalatable to most Bluemooners.

What he said.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am --<br /><br />
SalfordCityBlue said:
Brendan110_0 said:
We should appeal so he can play in the CC game. I'd take a 5 game ban (unjustified IMO), 5th game is Bolton home.

I'm not sure the five game ban thing applies here does it? He's not appealing anything is he - he's been deemed to have done something he has to answer for? He can accept the charge and forego an unfair hearing or plead not guilty and have an unfair hearing can't he?

He's not appealing a red card so surely they can't extend his ban? Not sure of the actual law, but that wouldn't make sense?

Appealing could mean additional banned matches because of "frivolous appeals." So, if City appeals, they better know what they are doing.

Comrade Buka said:
1961_vintage said:
The fact that we will never know is being made irrelevant following the behaviour of your gobby, allegedly tax-evading manager and the orchestrated media campaign that has subsequently ensued - both of which is unpalatable to most Bluemooners.

What he said.

Apparently the FA value the words of this crook. YCMIU
Redknapp_court_2117725b.jpg

scousemanc said:
City Raider said:
Jumanji said:
Only this. If we can pull through all of these setbacks, we truly deserve the title.

Lescott at Chelsea
Barry sending off
Balo at Klanfield
Sunderland last minute offside goal
Komps
African Cup of Nations
This

etc, etc, etc.

the whole tevez thing in munich and ever since but mancini is steering the lads through it, great manager
... and we've got Wayne Bridge
LOL! That too. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.