SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City.

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

Thank you for your honesty

SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City.

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

Great post, now fuck off to you own forums with Scotty!

SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:

I actually LOVED Redknapps after-match interview, he was nearly crying!!

TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.
it's obvious you need to do some feckin homework. You just don't understand physics - you cannot prove he intended to stamp and nobody can - the fa have fallen for all the media bollocks you have too - it is impossible not to stand on a leg by the way - just try it yourself sometime and see what happens - you will find you have to put your leg down - it's called a natural response to gravity - that might be next year physics for you though

SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Jumanji said:
City Raider said:
this is going to be the greatest league win of all time
Only this. If we can pull through all of these setbacks, we truly deserve the title.

Lescott at Chelsea
Barry sending off
Balo at Klanfield
Sunderland last minute offside goal
Komps
African Cup of Nations
This

etc, etc, etc.

the whole tevez thing in munich and ever since but mancini is steering the lads through it, great manager

Jumanji said:
City Raider said:
Only this. If we can pull through all of these setbacks, we truly deserve the title.

Lescott at Chelsea
Barry sending off
Balo at Klanfield
Komps
African Cup of Nations
This

etc, etc, etc.

Absolutely agree. We are the target for everyone else in football and if we win the league with all of these decisions, then we are true Champions.

It is going to continue to be a very ugly season to the last game and I say 'bring it all on' - let them chuck all the shit they like at us. We will come true.

Haven't managed to get through all 22 pages but has anyone mentioned Huddlestone's stamp that he got away with no action taken by UEFA??

SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:

I couldnt put it better myself.I fucking hate tottingham with a passion and their whole embarassing set up.

City Raider said:
Jumanji said:
City Raider said:

Lescott at Chelsea
Barry sending off
Balo at Klanfield
Komps
African Cup of Nations
This

etc, etc, etc.

the whole tevez thing in munich and ever since but mancini is steering the lads through it, great manager

... and we've got Wayne Bridge

CheadleBlue said:
Haven't managed to get through all 22 pages but has anyone mentioned Huddlestone's stamp that he got away with no action taken by UEFA??

No mate. What happened? Got any youtube footage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.