SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

It's because you came on here and told us we were all wrong whilst your opinion was right and if we didn't agree it's because we were biased.

LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

You would would you?

Piss off.

City Raider said:
this is going to be the greatest league win of all time

This! When we take it I'm going to gloat to anyone who will listen (and especially to those who won't) every day, all summer.

dannybcity said:
LedleyKing said:

It's because you came on here and told us we were all wrong whilst your opinion was right and if we didn't agree it's because we were biased.

I told you you were wrong or you found a way to interpret my words that conformed to this view? I've maintained that the whole issue is a matter of opinion. I have one. You have another. Yet, because mine is different it makes people unable to interact with me other than to call me a **** or attack me in some other way?

Again, apologies if you did not like the tone of my first post (it sounds like that is where the issue lies). It wasn't meant to shit stir, merely to convey an opinion.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Brendan110_0 said:
We should appeal so he can play in the CC game. I'd take a 5 game ban (unjustified IMO), 5th game is Bolton home.

I'm not sure the five game ban thing applies here does it? He's not appealing anything is he - he's been deemed to have done something he has to answer for? He can accept the charge and forego an unfair hearing or plead not guilty and have an unfair hearing can't he?

He's not appealing a red card so surely they can't extend his ban? Not sure of the actual law, but that wouldn't make sense?
You're right, but because its a hearing and not an appeal, they can give any sanction they wish, it could be any number they wish, but at least he wasn't racist, so it won't be 8 ;o)

LedleyKing said:

Accepted.

City Raider said:
this is going to be the greatest league win of all time
Only this. If we can pull through all of these setbacks, we truly deserve the title.

Lescott at Chelsea
Barry sending off
Balo at Klanfield
Sunderland last minute offside goal
Komps
African Cup of Nations
This

etc, etc, etc.

LedleyKing said:

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City.

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

JDW said:
If it had been Parker "allegedly" stamping on Silva 99% of this board would be calling for Parker's head to be stuck on a pole outside the ground. I don't believe Webb saw the incident in full, he saw the block, mario twisting he then looks at the ball in flight and then back to mario falling to the ground. I've said it before that until he can control the red mist he will eventually cost us big time in a very important game. Talk of him being up there with Messi and Ronaldo is just fucking crazy. Has he been bettter than Vinny, Kun, Silva,YaYa or Barry this season? He fucked up and he knew it.

All 3 posts slagging Balotelli.

Great input from nearly EIGHT YEARS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.