SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

AFOOTBALL FAN said:
UNPUNISHED STAMP FROM ROONEY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY</a>
We get it already!

Charged by video. Gallagher earlier said it would be a 50-50 decision on if he would be found guility. I think City should appeal against this. Its Balotelli word. We have a case against them not charging him. As there was fuck all intent compared to Henry at Wolves and Crouch trying to eye gouge the West Brom player. Balo never even looked at Parker and Parker didnt even bat a eyelid about it when Balo went over to him. We have nothing to lose in appealing the ban as there isnt a clear cut yes he went to do him and he could get away with it. I hope the club back Mario on this and put forward a strong appeal on his behalf.

Lescott - Had his arms up, Kaboul kind of ran into him, just a clash. Nothing more than that.

Balotelli - A red card all day long, deliberate stamp which he meant, no defending him here. saw it the first time, and instantly saw the maliciousness in the stamp. Watched it another 20 times, still haven't changed my mind.

When he does the stamp, he falls over when he could of stayed on his feet. He faked it and kind of jumped and fell over, to basically make it look like he lost his balance.

No one has highlighted balotelli have a quick look at the ref, after he does is just to make sure whether he saw it or not.

No arguments, he meant it, he knows it. Once again he's let the club and his team mates down. Just wish he would cut it out.

I don't love balotelli, but i like him. But the sun shines out of his arse to some people. We can't afford passengers, at this stage of the season. Could have been sent off and left us with 10 men.

Whether he has his best game ever, scores a hat-trick and is in a happy mood. I still sit there and think please don't do anything rash in this game. It shouldn't have to be like that, but sadly it is.

Comrade Buka said:
Marvin said:
scousemanc said:
Dzeko is a top quality striker who scored against wigan and had a bad game on sunday. How many teams in the premiership would turn down a front 2 of Dzeko and Aguero?
He set up Lescott's goal with the flick on from the corner

Balo was complete shite until he put the pen away. Seems everyone has forgotten that.

We get it, you don't like Balo.

TCIB said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Never a red card in a million fucking years. It's amazing how the same organisation who appealed for Rooneys ban to be shortened can retrospectively punish that. I really do hope the club appeal it because their is no way the FA can prove that it was violent conduct. He was facing the opposite way, pushed in the back with both feet off the ground after having his standing leg collide with someones face. How the fuck people are saying it was a stamp is beyond me. Even then he didn't make any actual contact. This is the same organisation as well that deemed Lampards tackle to be fair, Milijas tackle to be worthy of a red, Kompanys tackle a red and Johnsons tackle as fair. The FA ar really losing any shred of respect people had for them.

What a load of bollocks.

Irrespective of other inconsistancies looking at this he is guilty.

He was spinning away, if you trip when walking do you try and right yourself by sticking your foot behind you ?
He put excessive force into moving his foot in totally the opposite way to where you naturally would instictively.
He was well aware of where Parker was also.

If for example that was your son on the pitch and an opposing player did that you would have to be held back and don't bother saying you would not.
If you do then your a liar.

Place a football on the ground in space. now do a 360 spin, bang your leg into a piece of furniture, jump off the ground and get someone to push you in the back whilst still spinning another 360 degrees and try and bring your foot down on the ball with force. It is pretty much impossible to aim at something, let alone a moving head. Fucking hell I've seen some spurs fans come up with ridiculous arguments (Balo looked at the ref before deciding in mid air to lash out when he content the ref wasn't looking, all in the 0.1seconds this took place in) but I'd expect better from a blue.

Also if I had a son and that happened on a football pitch I might be angry after someone showed me a super slo mo replay of the other players leg not moving with 'unnatural' force but in real time (which some seem to forget) I wouldn't have a problem with it as it quite simple wasn't delibrate.

I've heard some good stories about Balotell iover the last year. By far the most prepostorous is that he brought his leg down with force aimed at parkers head amidst a 720 spin and a push in the back and then had the sense to fall over so the ref wouldn't notice anything. Maybe if this happened over a few seconds but think about how quick this all happened live and then seriously suggest to me that Balotelli intentionally brought his foot down.

This is not about what he has done but who he is. If Milner had done this there is not a cat in hells chance that he would be retrospectively punished. If Balotelli had floored Kaboul like Lescott did then he would've been banned. This is a witchhunt for Balotelli, nothing more and it's fucking disgraceful that some blues have been swept up in the media shitstorm that followed. So much for a fair trial when the jury has already made up its mind when they saw the name Balotelli.

AFOOTBALL FAN said:
UNPUNISHED STAMP FROM ROONEY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY</a>

Thx - I'll post it in a minute - he's a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.