SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

BooksReject said:
mcfc_nick said:
BooksReject said:
I think its 3, but as he's been sent of already this season its increased to 4
i thought that only happened if it was his second straight red of the season, not just a sending off?

Im just repeating what I heard mate - I bow to your superior knowledge, but even then do we have a fucking clue what the FA will do to him IF they find him guilty? It would seem that the witch-hunt theorists may have a point here...given what our whiter than white English boys (Lampard Rooney et al) have been getting away with recently!
haha im not saying i have superior knowledge mate, im just wondering thats all, its what i thought happened thats all

off topic, but should cheer everyone up. Bluemoon rising just started on itv4. now.

mcfc_nick said:
BooksReject said:
mcfc_nick said:
i thought that only happened if it was his second straight red of the season, not just a sending off?

Im just repeating what I heard mate - I bow to your superior knowledge, but even then do we have a fucking clue what the FA will do to him IF they find him guilty? It would seem that the witch-hunt theorists may have a point here...given what our whiter than white English boys (Lampard Rooney et al) have been getting away with recently!
haha im not saying i have superior knowledge mate, im just wondering thats all, its what i thought happened thats all

well minimum 3, probably 8 and deduction of the 3 points as he scored the pen? wouldn't be surprised at all at the moment. Like someone above said, time for Edin to step up to the plate.

'arry didn't think it was that wrong when Huddlestone stamped on Bolton's SalElmander a few seasosn back, no retrospective charge then!!!!!!!!

It will be really interesting to watch how Mancini handles this whole situation. With the players, the management, the press. If I'm right he'll turn it to the club's advantage.

As I have said before tonight I am loving this season!

scousemanc said:
It will be really interesting to watch how Mancini handles this whole situation. With the players, the management, the press. If I'm right he'll turn it to the club's advantage.

He's put himself out the limelight massively recently. Not heard a peep out of him for a week or two now.

inbetween said:
scousemanc said:

He's put himself out the limelight massively recently. Not heard a peep out of him for a week or two now.

He's lost his voice

joezilla said:
strongbowholic said:
Webb claims he did not see the incident. Despite being less than 10 yards away, looking right at it and waving play on!

and what if he did see it and decided to give him a second yellow? just let it go. the balance stuff is ridiculous just like the dive he took after missing parker's head.
balotelli's demons are entertaining at times, but this was ugly and they will ruin his career if he doesn't deal with them.
He DOES see it and decides to do nothing so your point is moot at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.