SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

BooksReject said:
mcfc_nick said:
is it 4 games or 3?

I think its 3, but as he's been sent of already this season its increased to 4
i thought that only happened if it was his second straight red of the season, not just a sending off?

CheadleBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
CheadleBlue said:
had a search on YouTube for it but nothing. He clearly stood / stamped on a player last season and got away with it. No action taken against him. It wasn't a case of maybe it was a clear deliberate definite stamp!! Anyone else remember the game??

Here you go, skip to 8:30

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.epltalk.com/huddlestone-escaping-fa-ban-shows-why-refs-need-tv-replay-26453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.epltalk.com/huddlestone-esca ... play-26453</a>

When you see who the ref is you'll either laugh your tits off or want to break things :)

Thanks. Need new computer screen as mouse just gone through it ;-) F***** Foy would ya believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that he did it in a European game as well?

Think you're right, Hundredstone did someting nasty in a Euro game as well.

All we can do is laugh tbh, the FA/refs are trying to cheat us out of the title and I hope we stuff it back in their faces and give them the biggest "fuck you" the world has ever seen

TheMidnightBlue said:
TCIB said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Never a red card in a million fucking years. It's amazing how the same organisation who appealed for Rooneys ban to be shortened can retrospectively punish that. I really do hope the club appeal it because their is no way the FA can prove that it was violent conduct. He was facing the opposite way, pushed in the back with both feet off the ground after having his standing leg collide with someones face. How the fuck people are saying it was a stamp is beyond me. Even then he didn't make any actual contact. This is the same organisation as well that deemed Lampards tackle to be fair, Milijas tackle to be worthy of a red, Kompanys tackle a red and Johnsons tackle as fair. The FA ar really losing any shred of respect people had for them.

What a load of bollocks.

Irrespective of other inconsistancies looking at this he is guilty.

He was spinning away, if you trip when walking do you try and right yourself by sticking your foot behind you ?
He put excessive force into moving his foot in totally the opposite way to where you naturally would instictively.
He was well aware of where Parker was also.

If for example that was your son on the pitch and an opposing player did that you would have to be held back and don't bother saying you would not.
If you do then your a liar.

Place a football on the ground in space. now do a 360 spin, bang your leg into a piece of furniture, jump off the ground and get someone to push you in the back whilst still spinning another 360 degrees and try and bring your foot down on the ball with force. It is pretty much impossible to aim at something, let alone a moving head. Fucking hell I've seen some spurs fans come up with ridiculous arguments (Balo looked at the ref before deciding in mid air to lash out when he content the ref wasn't looking, all in the 0.1seconds this took place in) but I'd expect better from a blue.

Also if I had a son and that happened on a football pitch I might be angry after someone showed me a super slo mo replay of the other players leg not moving with 'unnatural' force but in real time (which some seem to forget) I wouldn't have a problem with it as it quite simple wasn't delibrate.

I've heard some good stories about Balotell iover the last year. By far the most prepostorous is that he brought his leg down with force aimed at parkers head amidst a 720 spin and a push in the back and then had the sense to fall over so the ref wouldn't notice anything. Maybe if this happened over a few seconds but think about how quick this all happened live and then seriously suggest to me that Balotelli intentionally brought his foot down.

This is not about what he has done but who he is. If Milner had done this there is not a cat in hells chance that he would be retrospectively punished. If Balotelli had floored Kaboul like Lescott did then he would've been banned. This is a witchhunt for Balotelli, nothing more and it's fucking disgraceful that some blues have been swept up in the media shitstorm that followed. So much for a fair trial when the jury has already made up its mind when they saw the name Balotelli.
Best post in this thread.

Comrade Buka said:
Marvin said:
scousemanc said:
Dzeko is a top quality striker who scored against wigan and had a bad game on sunday. How many teams in the premiership would turn down a front 2 of Dzeko and Aguero?
He set up Lescott's goal with the flick on from the corner

Balo was complete shite until he put the pen away. Seems everyone has forgotten that.

You mean the penalty that he won and converted? The one that won the game?

Blue2112 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
LedleyKing said:
First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Speaking personally, I am sick of hearing Spurs (the club, the fans, the players) talking about Man City.

The mind games failed, we won. Now I would rather forget you exist until we have to play you again next season.

Seriously, shut the fuck up about Man City, our players, our manager, our fans - concentrate on your own fucking team. Heard enough from Spurs over the last three weeks to last me a lifetime.

The last twenty four hours has just been the icing on the cake. From your classless, hypocritical **** of a manager immediately after the game, your cuntish fullback making a dick of himself on Twitter (again), to the incessant bleating of your fans and media supporters all day fucking long.

Just shut up. It's over. You lost. Getting Balotelli banned (if you do) is not a moral victory. You still lost.

Absolutely fucking spot on SalfordCityBlue!

Ive had my fill of them since 1981 but this last few weeks has really shown just how OBSSESSED they have become with us. I'm staggered and bemused as to why the media are so far up Harry's arsehole. The man is as bent as they fucking come and the biggest twat in the game outside of Old Trafford publicly tapping up players non stop. Add Gary Mabbutt to that list saying it was a cowardly act form Balotelli, and Curbishley and any other fucking Chirpy Cockney Sparrow fucking barrowboy/chimney sweep/jellied eel'ed twat they can dig out - just fuck off the lot of you. It doesn't look pretty but ffs it's not the first and it wont be the last stamp on a football pitch, fine ban him for four games but todays reaction is akin to if he's snook into the Palace overnight stole the crown jewels, butt fucked her majesty whilst wearing Camillas joddpers and raped the fucking Corgis. The media whoring of Tottingham is pathetic but then they're the last hope of a London team bringing the title back to the capital. What is it with Cockneys! Self pretenscious loud mouthed Reggie Kray Fuckers!

FOOKIN POST OF THE EVENING !!!!!

Message to the (know) FA

All we want is consistency, you idiots and at present your lack of it will undermine your credibilty in all your future actions and decisions....you'll lose this in the eyes of all your clubs as you bumble around making it up on the back of a fag packet and bending to the troughers of the meeeja

In other words , grow some....

The ONLY positive thing we can take from Balo ban is Dzeko will get CONSTANT run in the team, so hopefully he will get his confidence BACK.

mcfc_nick said:
BooksReject said:
mcfc_nick said:
is it 4 games or 3?

I think its 3, but as he's been sent of already this season its increased to 4
i thought that only happened if it was his second straight red of the season, not just a sending off?

Im just repeating what I heard mate - I bow to your superior knowledge, but even then do we have a fucking clue what the FA will do to him IF they find him guilty? It would seem that the witch-hunt theorists may have a point here...given what our whiter than white English boys (Lampard Rooney et al) have been getting away with recently!

Most people are more pissed off at the INCONSISTENCY of the English FA and their referees.

That's the point.

Here are FOUR quick examples of the angel Rooney at work:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVU6Twg2lg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_GhFB-A4y0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.