SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

TheMidnightBlue said:
hilts said:
strongbowholic said:
Think there is a big difference between blatant racism and a debatable challenge.

its not a debatable challenge its a red card all day so is lescotts which we have gotten away with, in these circumstances dont listen to city fans or spurs fans but those without a vested interest, nearly everyone i have listened to agrees balotelli kicked out, if someone had done this to silva we would be going ape

its the same as suarez because pretty much everyone apart from liverpool fans thought he deserved to get a ban

if you are all going to stick your head in the sand then dont complain when other fans do it or managers for that sake

I'll post for you what I posted to somebody else:

Place a football on the ground in space. now do a 360 spin, bang your leg into a piece of furniture, jump off the ground and get someone to push you in the back whilst still spinning another 360 degrees and try and bring your foot down on the ball with force. It is pretty much impossible to aim at something, let alone a moving head. Fucking hell I've seen some spurs fans come up with ridiculous arguments (Balo looked at the ref before deciding in mid air to lash out when he content the ref wasn't looking, all in the 0.1seconds this took place in) but I'd expect better from a blue.

I've heard some good stories about Balotell iover the last year. By far the most prepostorous is that he brought his leg down with force aimed at parkers head amidst a 720 spin and a push in the back and then had the sense to fall over so the ref wouldn't notice anything. Maybe if this happened over a few seconds but think about how quick this all happened live and then seriously suggest to me that Balotelli intentionally brought his foot down.

This is not about what he has done but who he is. If Milner had done this there is not a cat in hells chance that he would be retrospectively punished. If Balotelli had floored Kaboul like Lescott did then he would've been banned. This is a witchhunt for Balotelli, nothing more and it's fucking disgraceful that some blues have been swept up in the media shitstorm that followed. So much for a fair trial when the jury has already made up its mind when they saw the name Balotelli.

great post.

Berkovic_blue said:
hilts said:
strongbowholic said:
Think there is a big difference between blatant racism and a debatable challenge.

its not a debatable challenge its a red card all day so is lescotts which we have gotten away with, in these circumstances dont listen to city fans or spurs fans but those without a vested interest, nearly everyone i have listened to agrees balotelli kicked out, if someone had done this to silva we would be going ape

its the same as suarez because pretty much everyone apart from liverpool fans thought he deserved to get a ban

if you are all going to stick your head in the sand then dont complain when other fans do it or managers for that sake

Give your head a wobble. Mario made no contact and Webb was looking right at it. Nobody knows the intent of Mario since he was off balance after a challenge and a shove in the back.

It beggars belief that there are 'fans' like you so keen to slag off their own. Even if Mario was guilty all we're looking for is consistency and if you think the FA are consistent in how they hand out these retrospective bans then I make no apology in calling you fucking deluded.

Utter tosh.
The laws of physics say your dead wrong unless you disput the validity of them ?

Your one of these fools who think being a level headed fan is some sort of crime.

As i said to others like you, if your lad was on the floor in a match and you saw that, you would need to be held back and don't say you wouldn't

His body is going in the opposite direction, his movement is the polar opposite to what instinct dictates. He uses unnatural force also in putting his foot down totally out of sync with the rest of his body.

This mentality of blind following embarrasing.

If he made contact or not its the intent here. His actions have now affected the club in a rather big way.

He has cards coming out of his arse in the time he has been here and i'm losing patience. He needs to grow up and grow up quick.

TheMidnightBlue said:
hilts said:
strongbowholic said:

I'll post for you what I posted to somebody else:

Place a football on the ground in space. now do a 360 spin, bang your leg into a piece of furniture, jump off the ground and get someone to push you in the back whilst still spinning another 360 degrees and try and bring your foot down on the ball with force. It is pretty much impossible to aim at something, let alone a moving head. Fucking hell I've seen some spurs fans come up with ridiculous arguments (Balo looked at the ref before deciding in mid air to lash out when he content the ref wasn't looking, all in the 0.1seconds this took place in) but I'd expect better from a blue.

I've heard some good stories about Balotell iover the last year. By far the most prepostorous is that he brought his leg down with force aimed at parkers head amidst a 720 spin and a push in the back and then had the sense to fall over so the ref wouldn't notice anything. Maybe if this happened over a few seconds but think about how quick this all happened live and then seriously suggest to me that Balotelli intentionally brought his foot down.

This is not about what he has done but who he is. If Milner had done this there is not a cat in hells chance that he would be retrospectively punished. If Balotelli had floored Kaboul like Lescott did then he would've been banned. This is a witchhunt for Balotelli, nothing more and it's fucking disgraceful that some blues have been swept up in the media shitstorm that followed. So much for a fair trial when the jury has already made up its mind when they saw the name Balotelli.

This is bang on for me, if anyone particularly one of our english lads gazbaz, milner or lescott does this no one is arsed if the name balotelli is mentioned he is guilty before anyone knows what the charge is. I know he has made some mistakes, but this is not intentional in my book he would have to have the fastest brain in history to plan all that in real time. His crime really is to be black, foreign and a character, doesnt suit the anodyne cash cow of english premiership football. Fuck em forza city, forza mancini, forza balotelli.

hilts said:
strongbowholic said:
hilts said:
suarez liverpool balotelli city its the same thing, some fans defend their own no matter what the circumstance, to think we were laughing at the scousers a few weeks ago

In your opinion it's not a debatable challenge, however given the amount of opinion posited on the pages of this forum alone, show it is clearly debatable otherwise surely there would be but one thread with everyone concurring.

Dermot Gallagher, ex-referee even, so possibly neutral, says "...it's not cut and dried..." and "...Balotelli is in the air...", so with respect, Dermot being an ex-ref and all, I'll take his thoughts over yours as I don't know you from Adam.

MSP said:
Expected. Webb definitely did not see this incident, there was video circulating here too but got deleted from YT so can't post it and Webb was looking in ball direction and turned his head to Balotelli and Parker after the incident happened.

this is the screenshot from that video (the frame used as thumbnail on Facebook) and you can clearly see that Webb is not looking at them:

safe_image.php

So, the FA charge was not avoidable, Webb said he didn't see it and that was needed for them to take the action.
that wasnt the 'stamp' though, and he was looking when it happened

hilts said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
hilts said:
suarez liverpool balotelli city its the same thing, some fans defend their own no matter what the circumstance, to think we were laughing at the scousers a few weeks ago

Bit of a difference between calling somebody ****** (or negro, same thing) several times and being villified yet again for a non-existant offence.

it was pretty obvious i was talking about the fans reaction as opposed to the actual incident, non existant offence kind of sums up your inability to make a unbiased judgement

It was non-existant though and that's without bias. No contact was made as well an no attempt at contact which is why I expect the club to appeal this and get it overturned.

TCIB said:
Berkovic_blue said:
hilts said:

Give your head a wobble. Mario made no contact and Webb was looking right at it. Nobody knows the intent of Mario since he was off balance after a challenge and a shove in the back.

It beggars belief that there are 'fans' like you so keen to slag off their own. Even if Mario was guilty all we're looking for is consistency and if you think the FA are consistent in how they hand out these retrospective bans then I make no apology in calling you fucking deluded.

Utter tosh.
The laws of physics say your dead wrong unless you disput the validity of them ?

Your one of these fools who think being a level headed fan is some sort of crime.

As i said to others like you, if your lad was on the floor in a match and you saw that, you would need to be held back and don't say you wouldn't

His body is going in the opposite direction, his movement is the polar opposite to what instinct dictates. He uses unnatural force also in putting his foot down totally out of sync with the rest of his body.

This mentality of blind following embarrasing.

If he made contact or not its the intent here. His actions have now affected the club in a rather big way.

He has cards coming out of his arse in the time he has been here and i'm losing patience. He needs to grow up and grow up quick.

Unfortunately but pretty much agree with this. Tried to not be harsh about Mario yesterday but after I've seen it from different angles it definitely doesn't look as natural move.

DTeacher said:
hilts said:
...dont listen to city fans or spurs fans but those without a vested interest, nearly everyone i have listened to agrees balotelli kicked out, ...its the same as suarez because pretty much everyone apart from liverpool fans thought he deserved to get a ban

Lee Dixon (Ex- professional footballer, remember him?) and Dermot Gallagher (Ex referee, remember him?) to name two immediately, who disagree with the charge.

I see you are STILL equating the racism from Suarez with the Balotelli charge.

Hmmm.

i see you are still being a dumb ass, i was talking about the fans reaction not the offence, i repeat the fans reaction do you get it now or do i have to repeat again for you, i also said you shouldnt listen to city fans views as they are biased and guess what lee dixon is a city fan so well done you

i havent listened to dermot gallagher but he is somewhat in the minority

TheMidnightBlue said:
hilts said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Bit of a difference between calling somebody ****** (or negro, same thing) several times and being villified yet again for a non-existant offence.

it was pretty obvious i was talking about the fans reaction as opposed to the actual incident, non existant offence kind of sums up your inability to make a unbiased judgement

It was non-existant though and that's without bias. No contact was made as well an no attempt at contact which is why I expect the club to appeal this and get it overturned.

We may appeal, but no way in hell the FA overturns it. They've proven time and time again how daft they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.