SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

BooksReject said:
mcfc_nick said:
BooksReject said:
I think its 3, but as he's been sent of already this season its increased to 4
i thought that only happened if it was his second straight red of the season, not just a sending off?

Im just repeating what I heard mate - I bow to your superior knowledge, but even then do we have a fucking clue what the FA will do to him IF they find him guilty? It would seem that the witch-hunt theorists may have a point here...given what our whiter than white English boys (Lampard Rooney et al) have been getting away with recently!

He might even get an Adebayor type ban. Like Mr Bond his reputation preceeds him. I'll settle for 4 games, this might end up being nearer 8 games. I suspect an element of any ban will be suspended. So my money is on a six match ban with two matches suspended for 18 months!! Least we can bum through up front, play five in midfield, even unleash the "Lampost". Lescot being out would have been scary stuff!! There is still time for the manager to strengthen the squad. I hope we don't miss out on the title because we run out of steam. On a positive note Ballotelli is carrying an injury so hopefully he can use this period to get fit and at least Yaya and Kolo are back in early February, and Vinnie has only one more game to serve!!

Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola:

“I am very angry, Mario has committed an involuntary gesture. The referee was a coward because he has seen everything. The FA must defend Balotelli, otherwise may think of leaving England. In the Premier League there are absurd regulations."

Channel the anger, play with 1 striker to minimise risk to strikers and this can be made to work for us

Joga Bonito said:

“I am very angry, Mario has committed an involuntary gesture. The referee was a coward because he has seen everything. The FA must defend Balotelli, otherwise may think of leaving England. In the Premier League there are absurd regulations."

oh fantastic.

Joga Bonito said:

If Balotelli did want to leave England because of the FA I would think a nail bomb planted in their office would be entirely justified. Fucking ridiculous, "punish the player, not the offence" should be the FAs new slogan.

TheMidnightBlue said:
Joga Bonito said:

If Balotelli did want to leave England because of the FA I would think a nail bomb planted in their office would be entirely justified. Fucking ridiculous, "punish the player, not the offence" should be the FAs new slogan.

Cracking up here. A nail bomb because they banned our player.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 am --<br /><br />
TheMidnightBlue said:
Joga Bonito said:

Cracking up here. A nail bomb because they banned our player.

That incident when you watch it in real time is nothing! You cant even see it, thats because as Lee Dixon said on MOTD2 his left leg is off the ground while he's trying to push off the mark with his right leg causing it to go further backwards than intended.

As has been mentioned many times before on here if Balotelli was good enough to within a tenth of a second move his foot to Parkers head WITHOUT LOOKING to purposefully stamp on him then he deserved to get away with it because it was fucking amazing!

But...its over now, it doesnt matter!

TheMidnightBlue said:
Joga Bonito said:

suarez liverpool balotelli city its the same thing, some fans defend their own no matter what the circumstance, to think we were laughing at the scousers a few weeks ago

hilts said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Joga Bonito said:

suarez liverpool balotelli city its the same thing, some fans defend their own no matter what the circumstance, to think we were laughing at the scousers a few weeks ago
Think there is a big difference between blatant racism and a debatable challenge.

hilts said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Joga Bonito said:

Bit of a difference between calling somebody ****** (or negro, same thing) several times and being villified yet again for a non-existant offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.