SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Cannot wait for 7:00. Wondering how Sky will approach us?
If they approach me outside they'll get resounding "just f**k off", and I hope they get the same reaction from all blues tomorrow night.
Lol! Agree with that.

Think it will be Platt in front of the cameras again tomorrow. I've struggled with Platt in all honesty but thought he acquitted himself very well today.

strongbowholic said:
Think it will be Platt in front of the cameras again tomorrow. I've struggled with Platt in all honesty but thought he acquitted himself very well today.
He's even turned into scruffy looking twat. I don't think Mancini is in a fit state to be in front of the cameras just now, it was bad enough letting them get back into the game on Sunday, he was clearly quite angry about it, but then the Mario stuff on top, I think he's wise to be staying away. In fact it could be a further part of the "fightback", but unlike souralex he has more class and hasn't announced it to the world.

strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Cannot wait for 7:00. Wondering how Sky will approach us?
If they approach me outside they'll get resounding "just f**k off", and I hope they get the same reaction from all blues tomorrow night.
Lol! Agree with that.

I think you all whip yourselves into a storm...it was a stamp, move on...

ApacheUK said:

Interesting how practically all of your 17 posts seem to have a negative slant towards City.

Maybe YOU should move on?

ApacheUK said:
strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
Lol! Agree with that.

'Apache'

Hmmmmmmmm........

What's happened the last few days has convinced me that English players are treated differently to foreign players by the FA ,it stinks and it's cheating at the very highest level.
I wish a club had the the bollocks to challenge the FA To become more transparent in how they come to their decisions and what their guidelines are,because as ive said in a court of law balos incident would be thrown out .

Simple way to test the FA's so called credibility. When the game is safe tonight and with 5 minutes to go get one of our lesser players to be missed Kolarov for example to walk up behind Gerard and attempt to gouge his eyes out then we can all sit back and watch the FA squirm as they try to resolve that one!

Jumanji said:
Balti said:
strongbowholic said:
I understand what you're getting at, but the point of all this for me is that Balo did not stamp on purpose and therefore should not be banned. Whether he plays or not tomorrow should be the decision of the Boss and not by way of sanction by a set of idiots so detached from the game.
Couldn't agree more.
Only this!
Only this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.