SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

There is some good to come out of this;

If you see a player walking away, you can creep up behind him and give him a reach around slap, with the worst result being a yellow, IF the Ref sees it !

Re: Balotelli ban is a blessing in disguise

Balti said:
If this had been a rag I am confident that the medja would not have gone after the player in question as they did with Balo. There are numerous examples to back this up in this thread. That's either because it's Balo in which case it's bordering on racism, or it's because he plays for City which infers some sort of bias against our club.
I'm convinced that had it been Gareth Barry they wouldn't either, and I suspect had Spurs won even Mario might have got some leeway. The media is thick with haters who want us to fail, luckily they are going to be disappointed, and my gut feeling is that each time they go after us the team gets stronger, its adds to the enjoyment of this season. I just wish the club as a whole would be more pro-active, as Blue2112 posted last night, its time to fight back, become strong, take no more shit.

Club, team, and fans.

Impeccable One said:

If you see a player walking away, you can creep up behind him and give him a reach around slap, with the worst result being a yellow, IF the Ref sees it !

I've just seen another replay of Crouch and the intent is clear to see in his face as he scrawps Olsson. If that isn't violent conduct ergo red card, then I genuinely don't know what the fuck is. If in Anthony Taylor's opinion he wouldn't have given a red even if he had seen it, then there needs to be a complete overhaul of refereeing in this country.

cleavers said:
Balti said:
If this had been a rag I am confident that the medja would not have gone after the player in question as they did with Balo. There are numerous examples to back this up in this thread. That's either because it's Balo in which case it's bordering on racism, or it's because he plays for City which infers some sort of bias against our club.
I'm convinced that had it been Gareth Barry they wouldn't either, and I suspect had Spurs won even Mario might have got some leeway. The media is thick with haters who want us to fail, luckily they are going to be disappointed, and my gut feeling is that each time they go after us the team gets stronger, its adds to the enjoyment of this season. I just wish the club as a whole would be more pro-active, as Blue2112 posted last night, its time to fight back, become strong, take no more shit.

Club, team, and fans.

It's feasible to believe that it's started.

Khaldoon's statement.

Platt's press conference.

Balotelli's agent and his words.

DTeacher said:

Khaldoon's statement.

I'm hoping so anyway, the club do read our opinions, and I really do hope that we start to fight back, its never done the rags any harm, and while I would prefer we did it with rather more class, I'd still prefer we did it.

cleavers said:
DTeacher said:

Khaldoon's statement.

I'm hoping so anyway, the club do read our opinions, and I really do hope that we start to fight back, its never done the rags any harm, and while I would prefer we did it with rather more class, I'd still prefer we did it.

I'm of the same mindset.

I do believe we will have more class as we go about it though.

Platt was indirect rather than specific in most of his comments and Khaldoon was just a class apart. The rags (especially Ferguson) usually look bitter and complete whingers when they moan about something.

strongbowholic said:
Impeccable One said:

I've just seen another replay of Crouch and the intent is clear to see in his face as he scrawps Olsson. If that isn't violent conduct ergo red card, then I genuinely don't know what the fuck is. If in Anthony Taylor's opinion he wouldn't have given a red even if he had seen it, then there needs to be a complete overhaul of refereeing in this country.

Completely agree. How anyone can consider that anything but malicious, violent conduct is totally beyond me. He reaches up towards his face and fishes for his eye as he's raking his fingers across Olssons face. WHAT PURPOSE DOES THIS SERVE IF ITS NOT VIOLENT CONDUCT? I was on a Stoke forum earlier and they were saying it was just a bit of revenge for the challenges Olsson had been making.... like somehow that makes it alright. Completely and utterly disgusting. He should get a longer ban than Balotelli as the intent was clear as day.

The whole of European football has got their eye on this, I honestly think the FA have been seen for what they are. got a funny feeling their is going to be a shitstorm coming their way. All yesterday and today we have had ex spurs Liverpool and man united players saying he is already guilty, even redknapp is getting a fair trial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.