SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
17 yellow cards and 3 reds in less than 2 seasons is not acceptable.

Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all of his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

Jumanji said:
The Pink Panther said:
Balo will still be eligable to play on Wednesday
How?
if the club files in a complaint, but i don't see the club going that way, because if found guilty, he would get additional suspension.

The Pink Panther said:
Don't appeal it, take the four game ban. Balo will still be eligable to play on Wednesday vs the dippers and in both Europa games

Personally I dont think Liverpool and Everton are games for him.

I would rather have him back for the league games for the run in.

Gonna be honest here,i love big Mario to bits,great talent,great future.
But he's a fukn idiot at times ( a lot of ).
As much as i enjoyed him taking the smug look off that prick Parkers face,
there was no need to do what he done.
In saying that,the FA need to get this shit sorted out.(thought the SFA were bad,but fuk me).There's no consistency in their decisions at all.
Appeal,let him play v dippers,then take the hit in the,not too hard league games.
And to the poster who said he'll miss the scum game ??????? ,is he gonna get a 12 match ban or what ;)

The FA appeals Rooney's ban for violent conduct.

The FA charges Balotelli for violent conduct.

That's fucked up.

He is now the highest profile premiership player. The press love him, the TV love him, Talksport love him, retired referees trying to eek out a living from the media love him, and I love him. Our very own "enfant terrible"! The most iconic prem player since (dare i say it) Cantona, and he plays for us.

I anticipate this will bring out the siege mentality around the club, players and fans. We will prevail. Bring it on! What a fucking season!

Balo's ban will start Weds? 'arry will be 'appy now his stamp duty tax stuff is coming to and end

feckstamp.jpg

redmizzle said:

Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all on his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

Oh come on. His booking on Sunday was an attempted tackle where the ball had long since gone and he took out the player. It was a nailed on booking for me. I dont want him even making tackles. He cant tackle.

I dont want him to go because he has shown this season that he is talented and can win matches but he has to change or will end up wanting to leave because teams are just going to keep targetting him.

redmizzle said:

Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all on his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

Im love Balo and think he is a wonderful player but you will not win things consistently with players who miss games due to missing games on top of those due to injuries.

I would honestly sell in the summer,it is an obvious stamp.Kompany should never have been banned but cant defend him,he even looks at Parker as he hits the floor to see whats happened.Im sick with it,all resting on Sergios shoulders now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.