SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Emmanuel Eboue gone into a right rant on twitter about the FA... is it really him though?

Seems to have 30k followers.

Balti said:
CheadleBlue said:
Haven't managed to get through all 22 pages but has anyone mentioned Huddlestone's stamp that he got away with no action taken by UEFA??

No mate. What happened? Got any youtube footage?

had a search on YouTube for it but nothing. He clearly stood / stamped on a player last season and got away with it. No action taken against him. It wasn't a case of maybe it was a clear deliberate definite stamp!! Anyone else remember the game??

jimharri said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Appeal it.

And recall Adebayor,I dont care if he can play for us or not,fuck spurs and I hope Redknapp gets truly fucked over by the taxman.
You DO understand what the term ''season long loan'' means, don't you?

Does that mean all loans with a recall option are indefinite?

caseycity said:
i love balo, but he,s a hot head,i was a shocking thing to do.when will he learn.

Yes he's a hot head. When will he learn? Never.
Do I accept that as a trade off against having a brilliant, cool, iconic football player at City?

Oh yes!

does we wear silly hats......?

CheadleBlue said:
Balti said:
CheadleBlue said:
Haven't managed to get through all 22 pages but has anyone mentioned Huddlestone's stamp that he got away with no action taken by UEFA??

had a search on YouTube for it but nothing. He clearly stood / stamped on a player last season and got away with it. No action taken against him. It wasn't a case of maybe it was a clear deliberate definite stamp!! Anyone else remember the game??

Hahaha - he was joking mate - as in being sarcastic!

It's been posted and discussed several times.

Moral: You have to read the thread....lol

Comrade Buka said:
Appealing could mean additional banned matches because of "frivolous appeals." So, if City appeals, they better know what they are doing.

Completely missed my point.

He's not appealing, he's answering a charge against him. Nothing frivolous about that. The other poster was right though, any sanction they want can be imposed in theory - from a three game ban to being ritually pissed on in the middle of White Hart Lane by the entire Redknapp family.

What this comes down to really is how DARE we beat Spurs when everyone wanted good to vanquish evil.

If you couldn't laugh you'd cry.

My understanding is in the most unbiased way possible is that Webb seen Balo collide with Parker, he turns away to follow the play and turns back in time to witness Balotelli fall over out of the corner of his eye. He very well could have missed the stamp and I believe he did.

And in my opinion, Balo tried to hurt Parker, he's got that stupid impetuous violent streak in him and we've witnessed it at least twice before when he's been sent off against Kiev and West Brom.

Obviously, we love the guy, I love him, but he's an idiot at times, his stamp was unwarranted, he could have hurt Parker and he probably deserves to get a 4 match ban for it.

I'm glad he stayed on the pitch and scored the penalty though and it makes it an even sweeter victory knowing that he shouldn't have been there.

Balti said:
Comrade Buka said:
1961_vintage said:
The fact that we will never know is being made irrelevant following the behaviour of your gobby, allegedly tax-evading manager and the orchestrated media campaign that has subsequently ensued - both of which is unpalatable to most Bluemooners.

What he said.

Apparently the FA value the words of this crook. YCMIU
Redknapp_court_2117725b.jpg
Yeah but 'Arry lobbing verbal bombs and slandering up and down is culturally acceptable and fair play and playing fields of Eton and char wallah God for 'arry, England etc. whereas that papist wop mancini is just a typical emotional mother-fixated latin that needs to learn what is and is not clicky ba.

Right, Mr. Mick "Plain-speaking" McCarthy et al?

DTeacher said:
CheadleBlue said:
Balti said:

Hahaha - he was joking mate - as in being sarcastic!

It's been posted and discussed several times.

Moral: You have to read the thread....lol

Thanks. I did point out that I hadn't been able to trawl through all 22 pages!!

PLEASE look at this video from ROONEY STAMPING far worse than Balotelli at 0.16 which went completely unpunished in retrospect and then karatae kicking another player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.