St. Pauli New Kits

Ticket For Schalke said:
sam221985 said:
Fantastic club but that home kits is fucking awful. Fucking shiny goldy brown?! That's not a St Pauli shirt.

This was the best Pauli home shirt
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DYF-St-Pauli-...mZ110552939744QQcategoryZ123598QQcmdZViewItem

buy it then.

Actual football shirts don't really suit me. Have the brown and black jolly roger t-shirts and another random brown old Pauli t-shirt.

Nearly forgot myself and wore it out to England v. Germany at the pub on sunday actually.

They had a quality shirt a few years back, around 2000/01 I think, which was all black. Unfortunately I misplaced it, but it did look the business.

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue jim said:
Ah right, I was in the south stand ;) I enjoy this football tourism lark. Will be back over to St Pauli though.

Havent/Arent they playing celtic soon?
Already did when the German season ended. Lively affair, wanted to go.

dw7 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

whats the lol for
Are you serious? You ask why a Hamburg club has Hamburg on it's kit and you expect us not to laugh! Next you'll be asking why the Espanyol badge says Barcelona on it. LOL<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am --<br /><br />BTW "Hamburg ist braun wiess" actually translates as Hamburg is brown and white.

Ticket For Schalke said:
n535813268_809437_7092.jpg

what do you think of the club shop lol.

The guy on the right , is it Dave 'The Dog' from Hollinwood ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.