Stabbed by our own fans

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
Sorry if it seems daft lads but I just dont like seeing stories like this

I thought we were different, i know these two lads are only a minority but its still not very nice to see things like this happen

I hope the club offer the victim a nice package for wembley, ticket/hospitality etc, its not there fault, but it might help him recover, would be a nice gesture anyway
Why did you think that though? Mate, some of the most vile people I know are City fans. This whole myth that we are a peoples club and all our fans are top notch is exactly that, a myth. if some random bloke comes up to you and bottles you for no reason, there is just as much chance he is a blue as he is a red or any other colour for that matter. I've seen Blues fighting Blues in the old Kippax, rolling down the steps twatting shit out of each other. I've seen Blues knock another Blue out in The Sherwood for what appeared to be no reason. Just last week we had the thread from MackemBlue who said he had a pint threw over him. Thats fuck all in the scheme of things, but it could have lead to it kicking off proper. There are some nasty bastards who follow this club, just as there are any other club but there are also some real decent Blues too, just like there are decent fans of all the other clubs. Nobheads are nobheads no matter who they support.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_bredbury_blue said:

I thought we were different, i know these two lads are only a minority but its still not very nice to see things like this happen

I hope the club offer the victim a nice package for wembley, ticket/hospitality etc, its not there fault, but it might help him recover, would be a nice gesture anyway
Why did you think that though? Mate, some of the most vile people I know are City fans. This whole myth that we are a peoples club and all our fans are top notch is exactly that, a myth. if some random bloke comes up to you and bottles you for no reason, there is just as much chance he is a blue as he is a red or any other colour for that matter. I've seen Blues fighting Blues in the old Kippax, rolling down the steps twatting shit out of each other. I've seen Blues knock another Blue out in The Sherwood for what appeared to be no reason. Just last week we had the thread from MackemBlue who said he had a pint threw over him. Thats fuck all in the scheme of things, but it could have lead to it kicking off proper. There are some nasty bastards who follow this club, just as there are any other club but there are also some real decent Blues too, just like there are decent fans of all the other clubs. Nobheads are nobheads no matter who they support.

Nail on the head.

Terrible this. Well done to the blue for going to someone else's aid and I hope he makes a full recovery, physically and mentally.

On the plus side, in the detective constable they have the perfect man to solve the riddle. He wont let the sun go down on this case until he's caught the wide boys!

What type are city fans are they, attacking a man with kid, No bottle to attack 2 men, MINDLESS IDOTS.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_bredbury_blue said:

I also have to agree with this, I have seen it first hand. I do still think it should be stopped though, regardless of who the fans are, we should not be attacking someone with their child. It is simply cowardly.

A good question asked in this thread was "how do we know they are even match goers?"

They could just be sat in the boozer all day, wrecked, then on the way home after watching the game on tv they see a WHU fan.

There are loads of scum around here, blue/red doesn't matter, but I still have this naivety that I would trust a blue more so than a randomer in the street.

SteSteez said:
A good question asked in this thread was "how do we know they are even match goers?"

They could just be sat in the boozer all day, wrecked, then on the way home after watching the game on tv they see a WHU fan.

There are loads of scum around here, blue/red doesn't matter, but I still have this naivety that I would trust a blue more so than a randomer in the street.
They had City tops on, so they were City fans. Maybe they were in a pub all day and not actually at the game, but that doesn't mean they aren't City fans.
Didn't someone post something on here not so long ago about some bloke getting the shit kicked out of him on the spiral exits? It goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.