Stadium Decoration: Edited

The Silver Surfer

I've been unable to get to the ground for a while but I've been today and some photos are being put up on the stadium, sorry if this I'd old news please delete if it is. I'll try and post pics but I'm on my phone.. think it looks great tho

20121115_113134.jpg

2012-11-15%252012.48.07.png

20121115_113253.jpg

20121115_113041.jpg

Re: Stadium Decoration

I'm not keen on them. It all looks too busy and they've put them over the level 2 concourse windows, so can't see out now.

Noticed them on Sunday, thought they looked great.

Good memories too.

Danny Hoekman said:
I'm not keen on them. It all looks too busy and they've put them over the level 2 concourse windows, so can't see out now.

I'm sure you'll manage

Danny Hoekman said:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. What is it that you want to gaze out of the window at???

Tricky_Trev said:
Danny Hoekman said:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. What is it that you want to gaze out of the window at???

Beautiful surroundings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.