Stadium Developments thread

Am I correct in saying Lokeren no longer exist?
Koninklijke Sporting Club Lokeren Oost-Vlaanderen was a Belgian professional football club based in the city of Lokeren, in the province of East Flanders. The club was founded in 1923 but ceased to exist in 2020 after going bankrupt. Wikipedia
Manager: Glen De Boeck
Founded: 22 January 1923
Capacity: 12,136
Dissolved: 20 April 2020
Leagues: Belgian First Division A, Challenger Pro League

Am I correct in saying Lokeren no longer exist?
They went bust but they were effectively reformed as Lokeren-Temse and play in the Second Amateur Division (4th tier I think). I went to see them last season the weekend before we played at Bruges, as I was at school when we played there originally and wasn't allowed to go. Decent crowd for that level.

IMG_20211016_200641.jpg

They went bust but they were effectively reformed as Lokeren-Temse and play in the Second Amateur Division (4th tier I think). I went to see them last season the weekend before we played at Bruges, as I was at school when we played there originally and wasn't allowed to go. Decent crowd for that level.

View attachment 56241
Thanks. I was about to post that i assumed an "FC Lokeren" would have been formed

Real Madrid really are in another ball park to everyone else. Best run club in the world, and biggest.
Best run club in the world? They were found guilty of taking backhanders from the Spanish govt over a time period of a quarter of a century and were made to pay it back, in aiding around half a dozen of their players in committing tax fraud, and their current debt (£550m) is higher than their liquid assets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.