Stadium Developments thread

That’s going to be a huge ballache to get out of. Guess away fans may have to stay inside for a little while.
Been a while since I've been that way and wouldn't say I've seen the plans in detail, but as you say getting to and away from there is going to be interesting. I guess cars aren't going to be very welcome.

Been a while since I've been that way and wouldn't say I've seen the plans in detail, but as you say getting to and away from there is going to be interesting. I guess cars aren't going to be very welcome.
The river makes everyone funnel out the same way. It’ll be interesting to see how it’s policed.

Looks impressive, and I do wonder if Liverpool will have any regrets that they didn't choose to build a new stadium when they had the chance, as this one will outshine Anfield once it's done. That was the original plan when Hicks and Gillette were there, and the design at the time looked pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.