Stadium Developments thread

Real Madrid really are in another ball park to everyone else. Best run club in the world, and biggest.

I'd say they're the biggest club in the world but they have had dodgy dealings like @Psychedelic Casual mentioned.

Them and Barca had the monopoly of money through TV rights and other stuff and squandered millions on wages and poaching players.

You won't hear much of their dodgy dealings though

Seeing the TIFO at the game on Sunday felt to me like the club is allowing 1894 supporters more freedom, as we all know that City is looking to redevelop the North Stand. I saw a lot of posts with fans wanting a copy of Spurs South Stand with goalline bar, Everton at doing this at their new stadium with a copy of Spurs South Stand with an elevated safe standing section, if you look at all the new MLS stadiums every single one is copying the Dortmunds Yellow Wall as well. So we need a new North Stand at City that does the same and creates noise for the rest of the stadium, the new stand would feature a goalline bar and no executive boxes and would have the cheapest tickets in the stadium so encouraging young fans to attend. By doing the North Stand we could also redevelop the city square to be undercover so protect fans from the Manchester weather, turn the club shop into a new place to eat and build a new club shop with the new North Stand

Attachments

• V4suoA1.jpg
    V4suoA1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 54
Seeing the TIFO at the game on Sunday felt to me like the club is allowing 1894 supporters more freedom, as we all know that City is looking to redevelop the North Stand. I saw a lot of posts with fans wanting a copy of Spurs South Stand with goalline bar, Everton at doing this at their new stadium with a copy of Spurs South Stand with an elevated safe standing section, if you look at all the new MLS stadiums every single one is copying the Dortmunds Yellow Wall as well. So we need a new North Stand at City that does the same and creates noise for the rest of the stadium, the new stand would feature a goalline bar and no executive boxes and would have the cheapest tickets in the stadium so encouraging young fans to attend. By doing the North Stand we could also redevelop the city square to be undercover so protect fans from the Manchester weather, turn the club shop into a new place to eat and build a new club shop with the new North Stand
That would look fuckin great with a poznan in it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.