Stadium Developments thread

That's what I thought. Don't get me wrong, I think it will be a great stadium.

That part of the dock is still an old working dock and yeah its not the best looking area, but I would imagine 90% of the traffic coming in wont be heading past that as there are a couple of main roads that will get match traffic onto the dual carriageways and rail stations quicker.

That part of the dock is still an old working dock and yeah its not the best looking area, but I would imagine 90% of the traffic coming in wont be heading past that as there are a couple of main roads that will get match traffic onto the dual carriageways and rail stations quicker.
I worked on Derby Rd for 5 years so know the area well. Pubs were great.

Hope the build boosts the area as City has done with East Manchester.

Hopefully mate. Right now it looks like shit with all those (are they petrol tanks)?

Reminds me of Middlesbrough's stadium, built on an industrial land/wasteland.

Mate of mine is a boro fan, he was laughing about a mock up picture of their stadium before it was built and the surrounding areas were supposed to be being re-generated. The mock up picture had pics of speed boats in the river, shopping centres, bars, restaurants etc.

How long has that stadium been built now, since the 90s? Apart from the stadium, they still haven't done anything to that area.

Reminds me of Middlesbrough's stadium, built on an industrial land/wasteland.

Mate of mine is a boro fan, he was laughing about a mock up picture of their stadium before it was built and the surrounding areas were supposed to be being re-generated. The mock up picture had pics of speed boats in the river, shopping centres, bars, restaurants etc.

How long has that stadium been built now, since the 90s? Apart from the stadium, they still haven't done anything to that area.
Just done a lap of it on Google Maps, bloody depressing surroundings. How do people actually get there?

Just done a lap of it on Google Maps, bloody depressing surroundings. How do people actually get there?

Outside of parking at the stadium, which of course is limited, you basically have to walk about 20 minutes from the centre of middlesbrough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.