Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Re: Stadium Expansion excitement!

Colins Bellend said:
Marvin said:
Colins Bellend said:
We don't turn people away
The last home game versus Everton was sold out weeks before Kick off so you are wrong
Probably true mate but it sure wasn't full. It makes you wonder why there are empty seats on a sold out game and a lot of them, surely if people cant make it they can find other people to go

FFs mate. You are registered here since 2008, call yourself City fan and yet you are daft as rags about this matter.

oakiecokie said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
complete missed opportunity not having the south stand level one jsut for city fans.

It may make the atmosphere worse, less away fans and still a seperation between city fans either side of the away fans.

Maybe so,but H & S has to be taken into consideration and mark my words that any consultation over any proposed bids,would have to be done with MCC,GMP and the HSE.
They have probably looked at trying to house the away fans elsewhere,but then you have to take into consideration how easy it is to move those away fans onto their coaches.Its so easy at the moment and more controllable.

Exactly.

nwhn3 said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
can someone post a picture up making me feel all nostalgic !!

:-)

800px-Gene_kelly_stand.jpg

Now that's architecture, none of this fancy three tier cohesive stand shit.
thanks for posting that brought back so many memories , thank god we didnt do the poznan in them days !! if someone could post this pic and the picture of the proposed new ground on the same page, i dont think you will ever find two pics that some up city past city future !! thanks

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jumanji said:
Won't the new downwards sloping roof help provide a louder atmosphere?
That's a good point mate. Also the fans furthest back will be much closer to the roof as well, thus reducing the amount of noise that escapes.
Exactly how I see it too.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cavendishblue said:
I know that the club still gets the money when season ticket holders don't turn up but it does look bad the number of empty seats we have at some games.
Strangely I don't recall this being a problem at Maine Road
After over 15,000 posts first time I've posted this....

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Fair cop. At the time I almost added, perhaps I am just looking back through rose coloured spectacles! What I was actually getting at was that I don't recall there being such an issue with season ticket holders not turning up at games as Maine Road - perhaps it was just that nobody was cared back then!

Rorz88 said:
Anyone else noticed that from the artists impression, there will be 4 screens inside the ground now instead of 2 ? anyone know if this is true. Also I cant find anywhere where they propose phase 1 and phase 2 will be complete?
It will be built in one go, not phases, by 2015.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.