Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Marvin said:
I'm thinking back now to when we left Maine Rd and the excitement then of moving into the new stadium. This is something similar. The difference between Maine Rd and the Gene Kelly stand together with the yo-yo football and what's being proposed now and a team that's won the League and is playing in the Champions League is one of the most amazing tales in football.
Isn't it just.

Pictures look amazing but prices have been a let down for me.

Looking at those prices listed mine which costs £450 now could increase to £599 in two seasons. Quite a jump. Over 30% possibly.

Does not look like there will be many at £299 and they will be in the gods and the corners.

Living outside the UK, I can only skim the websites, but can I presume the press have completely ignored a story about City doing something positive for the fans and offering cheap season tickets?

mayo31 said:

Looking at those prices listed mine which costs £450 now could increase to £599 in two seasons. Quite a jump. Over 30% possibly.

Does not look like there will be many at £299 and they will be in the gods and the corners.

TBH thought that myself, but didn't want to come across as a party pooper.

Take block 111 for instance, where I stand.

£450 to £599.(£600)

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GlzGH3w.jpg[/bigimg]

That's quite a jump if the adult price is £600. And that won't in include an additional £50 for a platinum card either. Could be £650 in total? £100 more than I'm paying now. £100 rise in 2 years. Hmmm.

People should take a deep breath and check their prices first.

Only saying.

mayo31 said:

Doesnt it say £450-£599. So you are just fearing the worst

jrb said:
mayo31 said:

TBH thought that myself, but didn't want to come across as a party pooper.

Take block 111 for instance, where I stand.

£450 to £599.(£600)

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GlzGH3w.jpg[/bigimg]

That's quite a jump if the adult price is £600. And that won't in include an additional £50 for a platinum card either. Could be £650 in total? £100 more than I'm paying now. £100 rise in 2 years. Hmmm.

People should take a deep breath and check their prices first.

Only saying.
It does say the prices shown are adult prices, so I presume some of the seats in your bloclk would be £450 maybe they don't knpw themselves yet how the seats will be priced within the differenet areas

are we saying there are no discounts for kids in these new areas, i'm not quite sure?

if like me with two kids i would like to take will i be paying a minimum £299 for each

its a lot to ask for and i would be paying more than i am now and i am in a good seat on level 2 which i am sure i will be priced out of come the day

CTID1988 said:
How do people who dont have family members get on the season ticket waiting list? There is a guy at work who wants a couple. he could do this deposit thing and sit near me but fuck that (i dont like him THAT much)

I don't think it is set in stone that they have to sit near you, you could put his name down on F & F for example and he could sit in another stand completely (if he got a ticket). For example once some lads get to be teenagers/leave school they might not want to go with their dad but dad could put lad's name down and get him a ticket in a different area.

But, to be 100% sure of that I would send it as a question to the club. I think they had an email address for that.

tonea2003 said:
are we saying there are no discounts for kids in these new areas, i'm not quite sure?

if like me with two kids i would like to take will i be paying a minimum £299 for each

its a lot to ask for and i would be paying more than i am now and i am in a good seat on level 2 which i am sure i will be priced out of come the day

It says concession prices are available on the plan, I assume that includes the £299 areas as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.