Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Our owners hey! After buying the club, spending a billion on players and wages, winning two major trophies, building and funding a state of the art training centre and forking out I guess over another 100 million to extend the stadium - it really is a disgrace that they are not going to give the seats away!

I think some people don't have any idea just how damn lucky we are, and how much we have to be thankful for.

Back in the real world, it's gonna look fucking mega! Anyone and everyone who attends is gonna think wow including new signings as they get shown around, it will geniunley be one of the best football stadiums in Europe, I for one can't believe how lucky we are.

Just need to make sure we take advantage of the opportunity it brings to get a larger vocal section that can compete against even the most vocal away supporters.

toffee balls said:
Same bunch who moan about Jamie Oliver , moan about metrolink, moan about Dzeko,mian about the Spaniards ,moan about the price fish , moan moan fookin moan.

I've never been offered a prize fish. It's a disgrace I tell you. I'm writing to Greg Dyke immediately

nmc said:
Our owners hey! After buying the club, spending a billion on players and wages, winning two major trophies, building and funding a state of the art training centre and forking out I guess over another 100 million to extend the stadium - it really is a disgrace that they are not going to give the seats away!

I think some people don't have any idea just how damn lucky we are, and how much we have to be thankful for.

All well and good but forget the stadium and the rest of your post.

What is the price before you think about renewing?

I not actually arsed about the £299 ticket as I won't sit in the gods watching little peas run around. My concern is the other prices, I understand how it happens but I question if it necessary. More money made from TV then season cards, 60000 in the ground buying merchandise and pies etc will rake money in.

I posted more than once that the price of my seat could go up by £150 in less than two years. Is that reasonable?

Perhaps another thread should be started and this one left to marvel at the plans for the ground

Most seasoncard holders will not move, even to get a ticket at half the price, because they've chosen where to sit and to pay the price for sitting there. But what about those who will have to choose between moving or being in a seat that is now part of an expensive package which they don't want? If it's "corporate-lite" (padded seats plus) for a small increase the club might get away with it - but if they're planning to double the East and CB level 2 prices, a lot will walk (but wouldn't necessarily want the cheaper seats). Where do you go if you want to be at the side but don't want level 3, and level 1 people aren't moving?

There's nothing on the seat diagram to indicate any expansion of the corporate areas but it was certainly mooted that the new ends would allow wider concourses and meal packages for these areas.

mayo31 said:
nmc said:

I not actually arsed about the £299 ticket as I won't sit in the gods watching little peas run around. My concern is the other prices, I understand how it happens but I question if it necessary. More money made from TV then season cards, 60000 in the ground buying merchandise and pies etc will rake money in.

I posted more than once that the price of my seat could go up by £150 in less than two years. Is that reasonable?

Perhaps another thread should be started and this one left to marvel at the plans for the ground
but that's just a guess
there's just as much of a wild guess to say it will go down by £150

so how can you ask if an assumption based on little or no evidence is reasonable?

It is clear that some fans will not be happy once the stadium is expanded and they do not have a £299 SC in a prime area. Some of them may well stop attending games.........oh well, you can't please everyone.

Most existing fans (like me) will be delighted that the club is moving forward and many more will be ecstatic that they have the chance to buy a reasonably priced seasoncard.

squirtyflower said:
mayo31 said:
nmc said:

but that's just a guess
there's just as much of a wild guess to say it will go down by £150

so how can you ask if an assumption based on little or no evidence is reasonable?

The Plans show that the price of the area I sit in will be £450 to £599 so they obviously not going down.

You know as well as I do that the prices will go up. They have for the last three seasons on average by 10 plus percent.

Kids went up by over 20% this season alone without platinum.

I leaving it now as we going round and round, even I bored with it so no doubt others are.

When more details come out we can then perhaps discuss again

I bet the take up of Blue membership will increase before Wednesday as it gives immediate access to the waiting list and opportunity of a cheap seat or 2015 season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.