Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Just been down to the 2nd Stadium expansion exhibition, which is once again located in the temporary building adjacent to the City Store.

I'd like to thank (Danny(Wilson) for inviting me.

I'd also like to thank Keith for showing me around the exhibition, and Chris, who will also be on hand to answer questions.

Plenty of information and boards to look at.

The exhibition will be open from tomorrow.

I've taken some pictures of the exhibition, boards, etc,, which I'll post tomorrow Afternoon.

jrb said:
Just been down to the 2nd Stadium expansion exhibition, which is once again located in the temporary building adjacent to the City Store.

I'd like to thank (Danny(Wilson) for inviting me.

I'd also like to thank Keith for showing me around the exhibition, and Chris, who will also be on hand to answer questions.

Plenty of information and boards to look at.

The exhibition will be open from tomorrow.

I've taken some pictures of the exhibition, boards, etc,, which I'll post tomorrow Afternoon.

Sod off !! That too late.Come on,get your finger out. ;)

onceabluealways said:
just got my letter about the 1150 price hike. I sit with a number of friends on varying wages from 30 - 70k and not one has said he is prepared to pay that amount .

There s a reluctance to go to level 3 as some do not like being so high up. So if there aren't blocks of seats available for friends etc i see city having a big problem with this.

I have always took the mick out of arse fans for paying what they do and most probably earn more than us in the NW. Looks like we are about to be told pay-up shift or ship out. Looks like i may have to start playing golf again.
sounds like an expensive alternative

Wank socks at the ready chaps..

Right then whos gonna post the pics first. ????

Dead exciting this...

TBH It was agreed that I wouldn't post any pictures until the exhibition is officially open tomorrow. If others want to post their pictures that's up to them. However, I will post all the pictures when I finish work tomorrow Afternoon.

My brochure details seats in the following price brackets

North and South Stands 1st and 2nd Tier £450 to £599
North and South Stands 3rd Tier from £299
West and East Stands Tiers 1, 2 and 3 from £600

Affordable in my book, though it is of course all relative (dependent on your wage and outgoings)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.