Stadium Expansion email

I've had the email and I too will be disappointed if I have to move. I've been in the same seat since the move and as my friends have dropped off one by one over the years I now go on my own. As a previous poster has stated I have a good bunch of people around me and we have good banter on match days - I'd be gutted to go elsewhere. It would also be annoying if we were forced to move and the seat allocated is rubbish as all the good seats have already gone to people who may not have been there as long. Looks like no loyalty to the average loyal fan. Guess I shouldn't moan too much until I know the full facts though.

Whats the problem,it affected 40000 of us 7 years ago.
We were all given a choice then to sit together and you will be given the same options now.
They are not kicking you out of the ground,they are asking you to relocate,to a cheaper area.The club has to generate more income and they are trying to soak the people/companies who can afford it.

wez99 said:
I,m in 206' the seat to my right is corporate, so mine is definitely affected. I will have to move as & when. Not best pleased but there is no way I would stop attending so looks like level 3 for me.

If building is starting this season think of taking a leap into South Level 2 next season, get ahead of the game. If the suspected shift of the away fans happens then 3 good blocks on Level 2 become available. We won't all have to move to Level 3

Chappie said:
Whats the problem,it affected 40000 of us 7 years ago.
We were all given a choice then to sit together and you will be given the same options now.
They are not kicking you out of the ground,they are asking you to relocate,to a cheaper area.The club has to generate more income and they are trying to soak the people/companies who can afford it.
Well said... couldn't have put it better myself...

Why Always Ste said:
mcfc.co.uk/stadiumfuture isn't up yet.

Shame for those Blues who have had the seats for many years who are being priced out :(

they wont be priced out, but they will have to move

Armitage said:
Its in The Blood said:
Had my email, 5 of us sit together from day one at stadium..

So I pay at present for one of the highest price seats. If it effects so many people do we have a full season ticket resign as in EVERYONE has to apply for there seats again? Or does the club just upset its highest paying customers??
If it was any normal business you wouldn't upset this group.
I know there are corporate seats more expensive but I am also in the top group of points holders in the club so am no John come lately.
Think City really need to think about this next move.

I think City should cancel the plans then

I posted this yesterday in the Expanded Stadium thread

The Pink Panther said:
worsleyweb said:
53000 is my estimate. 2500 each end.

All that work for 5,000 seats at the lower end of the entrance price! No chance.
The way to hugely increase matchday revenue is corporate

That is unless the club is looking to increase the cost of seats on L2 of the East and CB enorrmously and justify it with 5,000 lower price seats for people who want to relocate out of L2

My S/C was in East L2 as close to the corporate area as you could get without sitting in there.
Three years ago an e-mail came out from the club about enhanced matchday experience and I started a thread and said L2 would be turned corporate
The club picked up on these concerns and Garry Cook put his name to an email to all City SC holders saying L2 was not being turned into corporate
It was only a matter of time

Part of the assumptions here are that the Club can realistically sell 12,000 corporate tickets, I think not. Let's wait until we see the plans and prices before criticising the Club.
On a side note these ideas were first mooted 3 years ago so hardly a surprise to be fair.

The Ox said:
Part of the assumptions here are that the Club can realistically sell 12,000 corporate tickets, I think not. Let's wait until we see the plans and prices before criticising the Club.
On a side note these ideas were first mooted 3 years ago so hardly a surprise to be fair.

i think we can sell 12,000 exec tickets, at least for the big games

This is specific to the two side stands which have nothing to do with expansion, did anybody get an e-mail reference the ends (north or south)?

pirate said:
The Ox said:

i think we can sell 12,000 exec tickets, at least for the big games
Really ? Sometimes it looks like we struggle to sell out 10 blocks of corporate level 2 taking into account how many empty seats there are. Obviously the biggest games defo do but only because they are the only available seats and it's a good way of a BlueCard holder jumping the queue. Personally I can never see a point in our future when 20% of our attendance will be corporate £100 and odd pound a ticket being sold week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.