Stadium Expansion email

The Ox said:
pirate said:
The Ox said:
Part of the assumptions here are that the Club can realistically sell 12,000 corporate tickets, I think not. Let's wait until we see the plans and prices before criticising the Club.
On a side note these ideas were first mooted 3 years ago so hardly a surprise to be fair.

i think we can sell 12,000 exec tickets, at least for the big games
Really ? Sometimes it looks like we struggle to sell out 10 blocks of corporate level 2 taking into account how many empty seats there are. Obviously the biggest games defo do but only because they are the only available seats and it's a good way of a BlueCard holder jumping the queue. Personally I can never see a point in our future when 20% of our attendance will be corporate £100 and odd pound a ticket being sold week in week out.

then you lack vision.

it will take at least a decade to get there but we will get there. build it now so its ready when we need it

pirate said:
The Ox said:
pirate said:
i think we can sell 12,000 exec tickets, at least for the big games
Really ? Sometimes it looks like we struggle to sell out 10 blocks of corporate level 2 taking into account how many empty seats there are. Obviously the biggest games defo do but only because they are the only available seats and it's a good way of a BlueCard holder jumping the queue. Personally I can never see a point in our future when 20% of our attendance will be corporate £100 and odd pound a ticket being sold week in week out.

then you lack vision.

it will take at least a decade to get there but we will get there. build it now so its ready when we need it
It's not that I lack vision, I can definitely see an additional 12,000 seats being taken up and used, but the strap line £299 Seasoncards tells it's own story IMO.
Some moaning fuckers on here complain if the price of a pint goes up by 20p in City Square so yeah I think 12,000 corporate seats are not on the agenda for a working class club.
Agree to disagree :)

blue b4 the moon said:
It's a sad time when all of a sudden you're no longer needed at your club. Being in the South Stand with all the arm folders I'm OK at the moment but as day follows night it'll be our turn in a few seasons.

Its great winning stuff, getting world class players and hearing all these plans and sound bites but slowly our club is being taken away from us and there's fuck all we can do.

You buy a season ticket, it's not a fucking freehold. Your club is improving itself and moving with the times, which as a supporter, you need to do too. City are going out of their way to keep everyone happy and I'm sure you will be given priority.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
There seems to be a lot of "I'm all right Jack's so fuck you and stop moaning" posts on this thread .......

i disagree.

theres plenty of we are ALL alright Jack so stop moaning.

from whats been released by the club, no one is going to get priced out, but some are going to have to move seats

As a life long city fan but not a ST holder ( I live away) it is increasingly difficult to get tickets for one off matches. Use to get to any game I could make apart from Derby. Last season unable to get to a single game that I could make. Cannot afford a ST for the sake of 4 or 5 matches a year but looking like the only option.

Hart of the matter said:
As a life long city fan but not a ST holder ( I live away) it is increasingly difficult to get tickets for one off matches. Use to get to any game I could make apart from Derby. Last season unable to get to a single game that I could make. Cannot afford a ST for the sake of 4 or 5 matches a year but looking like the only option.

sadly thats the price of success. The only way to aleviate this is to expand the stadium

pirate said:
There seems to be a lot of "I'm all right Jack's so fuck you and stop moaning" posts on this thread .......

i disagree.

from whats been released by the club, no one is going to get priced out, but some are going to have to move seats

Just out if interest - where do you sit pirate ?

pirate said:

i disagree.

Just out if interest - where do you sit pirate ?

this year up in the gods.
(the joy of the value gold season card)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.