Stadium Expansion

I would suggest hardly any reduction - may be loss of the Third Tier NE and NW Corners and the Exec Boxes Behind the family stand for a season - and assuming they do one end one year one end the next then the same at the South End/SE/SW Corners

Regarding empty seats, if it bothers the club like it does some fans then the easy way to shut the rags up is to install some of these, or similar, to cause a disruptive pattern.

stock-photo-several-rows-of-multi-coloured-plastic-stadium-seats-11192920.jpg

An expanded stadium will also create the space for a proper siging section for the likes of the Citizens to improve the atmosphere. I think we are just at the point where it is needed.

cyberblue said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
I am middle aged,nowhere near being able to afford a season ticket,earning an average Uk wage,supported City for 42 years,would love to go as a fan,worked as a steward for 10 years to see the Blues.
There must be many in the 40-50 year old group who,due to economics in Uk,high taxes etc..have drifted away and watch it on TV mainly.These fans supported City in lower divisions and,if pricing was reduced,would consider going to the games again.
Most people who work can aford to go to the odd games if they chose to do so charging £10 less wont make much difference you either want to go or you dont
Stadium expansion isn't going to reduce ticket prices, but it might rein in future increases. And the experience will be twice as good for us and the players. No doubt City could survive FFP through increasing commercial revenues, but what happens if we were to have a bad season, and drop out of the top 4? We need to be sustainable to keep our place at the top of English football.

unexpected item said:
Regarding empty seats, if it bothers the club like it does some fans then the easy way to shut the rags up is to install some of these, or similar, to cause a disruptive pattern.

I very much doubt it bothers the club at all,it only bothers a few super-sensitive fans. Blue seats all the way,with maybe some writing in the seats like the Kippax used to have.

DiscoSteve said:
I would suggest hardly any reduction - may be loss of the Third Tier NE and NW Corners and the Exec Boxes Behind the family stand for a season - and assuming they do one end one year one end the next then the same at the South End/SE/SW Corners
You must know the plan to make such a claim?

bluetim said:
unexpected item said:

I very much doubt it bothers the club at all,it only bothers a few super-sensitive fans. Blue seats all the way,with maybe some writing in the seats like the Kippax used to have.

I am not super sensitive and it fucks me right off. Doesn't matter that people have paid for their season ticket, they are depriving others from watching the game and then can't be arsed to fucking turn up. Does my head in.

I wouldn't mind if it was the odd game, but I swear to god some ST holders only turn up to 2 games a season. I'd take their bloody card off them.

bluetim said:
unexpected item said:

This. Been wanting something like this for a while, to stamp our authority/identity as OUR stadium.

We don't need a bigger stadium. we're a local team with true supporters and it should stay that way - we're not the rags and we don't need to fill the place with anybody that can afford the price of a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.