stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

Marvin said:
Not necessarily. When there are 5 people chasing every ticket then 4 will have tried and failed..
I found it really difficult because of time and lack of transport to get tickets so I doubt any Utd fans will have been that desperate to get tickets.

You can't just distribute them to seasoncard holders because on a Monday night 10s of thousands wouldn't / couldn't go.

Maybe it should have been 2 max per card, and you shouldn't be able to queue again. But how do you do that without using the Ticket Office. Not easy
Hard as it is to believe, some rags live in Manchester and some rags have blue mates and don't hate us so much that they'll pass up on a free party.

My solution would have been to let seasoncard holders activate theirs on whatever day online, then Citycard holders on the next day, then Accesscard holders if any remain.

It should have nothing to do with loyalty points. At the end of the day the club want to increase attendances, etc. What better way than to give those without Season Tickets a chance to experience City and hopefully get them back more next season.

The fact that some ST holders on here even want their own seat for the celebration is just laughable.

I am disappointed that I havent got one but its not the end of the world.

I will head to Manchester see the bus and then go for a beer.

There will be people in the stadium who cant afford to go to games. It doesnt mean they support us any less than I do. I am just fortunate enough to be able to afford to go.

Nothing will beat the thrill of being at wembley when we lifted our first cup since I started going 34 years ago. I dont think any future trophy will compare either.

Re: Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

masterwig said:
More chance of season ticket holders turning up than people who took a handful of tickets on a whim because they were free.

I'll say it again, it wouldn't have been popular but they should have charged people for tickets. Would have drastically reduced the number of no-shows depriving others of a ticket.

Yeah, a fiver or something with all the money given to charity. Makes the club look good Aswell.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Not got a ticket and not arsed either. Went to the ground yesterday but they'd all gone but I think so what. As a season ticket holder for many years and I didn't miss a single home game last season, I've had my fun. I will take the memory of those 2 trips to Wembley to the grave with me.

I just hope that some people in stadium who aren't regulars decide they like what they see and become more active in their support during the season.

On a brighter note fellas the red shitbags have cancelled there after parade party at Owe trafford due to "logistical reasons".

More like they cant afford to do it for free and would have to charge fans for entry,making them look like greedy twats (which they are) and losing face because MCFC are doing it for free.

Just be pleased eh lads we have the best owners in World football

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1421314_manchester-united-blow-the-whistle-on-old-trafford-party---but-parade-will-go-on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... will-go-on</a>

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

There will be people in the stadium who cant afford to go to games. It doesnt mean they support us any less than I do. I am just fortunate enough to be able to afford to go.

Nothing will beat the thrill of being at wembley when we lifted our first cup since I started going 34 years ago. I dont think any future trophy will compare either.

Glory hunter ;-)

Fully concur with this.

Some of us were fortunate to see it happen on Saturday and i don't begrudge anyone who didn't get to go and have managed to get a 'free' ticket for Monday.

I'm going all retro on Monday. My sister took me to see them bring it back in 69 when i was 4,so she's insisting on taking me again to Albert Sq this Monday.

I'll be the one on the 'space hopper'.....!

1_barry_conlon said:

Fully concur with this.

Some of us were fortunate to see it happen on Saturday and i don't begrudge anyone who didn't get to go and have managed to get a 'free' ticket for Monday.

I'm going all retro on Monday. My sister took me to see them bring it back in 69 when i was 4,so she's insisting on taking me again to Albert Sq this Monday.

I'll be the one on the 'space hopper'.....!

Accidents can happen when your drunk and in charge of a space hopper.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2wo_ShWC0I[/youtube]

I got 4 but had to show my season tickets to get them, I just wonder how many on here who are having yet another moan even bothered to queue up or were at the game?
Did you expect free tickets to take a week to be moved on?!
Although the gueues were long they moved very quickly and I heard dozens moaning about the size and wandering off rather than spending a short time in the queue, big mistake there!!!!!
As a good percentage of the 45,000 there on Tuesday night would have been season ticket holders, I guess a good number went to them.
It always seems to be the ill prepared or unwilling who loose out, if you don't look after number one, then number one doesn't get anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.