stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I think you needed a memebership car? They were issuing 2 tickets per memebership me n ma dad got ourselves tickets with our season cards.

Can't see em dishing em out willy nilly.

they did.. I was handed them before I even shown mine.

Skashion said:
Another point to add, as they were free and distributed as recklessly as they were, I think a rag stunt is almost inevitable. I'd expect a 19 or 35 years banner or the like at Eastlands on Monday.
If that happens (and I said something similar on Tuesday night), it would be the most ironic and idiotic thing they have ever pulled off, rags going to a city party to prove that we've now won something, I hope they do, I really hope they do, they would be so so stupid not to see the irony of it.

We were told from the from the start it would be first come first served basis.

The thing that gets to me here is the precious season card holders who think because their financial situation allowes them to go to more games than the rest of us that it somehow makes them "better/Loyaler" fans. It doesn't, it simply means you have more disposable income.

This doesn't entitle you to anything other than going to the home games a season card gets you to. Nothing more. If you didn't get a ticket for this event then i feel for you as i do any blue who wanted to go but don't go thinking you're in some way more entitled to it than any other blue because quite frankly you're not.

Yeah, real blues miss out on celebrating FA Cup win so rags can pull a stunt that will be sold in the media as upstaging us once again. Yeah, I really hope that happens too...

danebanksheik said:
You didnt have to have a card to get a ticket, it only ever said "supporter".
why the obsession with this divine right for season card holders.

If there was to be a pecking order, which there wasn't, then obv SC would come first, I don't see how anyone could have an argument against that, followed by Citycard/accesscard holders.. but again it should be 1 per card.

Season ticket holders, are indeed, more loyal than non season ticket holders....

....according to the club and every other club in the country.

And I agree in a way because season ticket holders attend more games, making them more loyal.

blumoonrisen said:
danebanksheik said:
You didnt have to have a card to get a ticket, it only ever said "supporter".
why the obsession with this divine right for season card holders.

If there was to be a pecking order, which there wasn't, then obv SC would come first, I don't see how anyone could have an argument against that, followed by Citycard/accesscard holders.. but again it should be 1 per card.

What makes Season card holders more worthy? why should they get to the top of the pecking order? Does City mean more to then than they do to me and thousands of other blues who cannot afford to be in their situation?

Season ticket holders, are indeed, more loyal than non season ticket holders....

....according to the club and every other club in the country.

And I agree in a way because season ticket holders attend more games, making them more loyal.

No Liam, Not loyaler, Just in a more secure financial situation allowing them the luxury of attending more games. I'd be there like a shot if i could as would many.

BlakeTheBlue said:
We were told from the from the start it would be first come first served basis.

The thing that gets to me here is the precious season card holders who think because their financial situation allowes them to go to more games than the rest of us that it somehow makes them "better/Loyaler" fans. It doesn't, it simply means you have more disposable income.

This doesn't entitle you to anything other than going to the home games a season card gets you to. Nothing more. If you didn't get a ticket for this event then i feel for you as i do any blue who wanted to go but don't go thinking you're in some way more entitled to it than any other blue because quite frankly you're not.

Not necc the case... I've missed mortgage payments to renew mine the last few seasons, looks like I'll have to do the same again, cos for me personally it's priority... I couldn't afford away games and a missed a few cup games, hence I missed Wembley...which I also couldn't afford anyway.

I have no gripe with the club prioritising fans who have spent the most, its the way its been for the 35yrs I've been going, out of which I've managed to buy a ST for bout 20 of them.

BlakeTheBlue said:
What makes Season card holders more worthy? why should they get to the top of the pecking order? Does City mean more to then than they do to me and thousands of other blues who cannot afford to be in their situation?
What makes people who live within walking distance of Eastlands more worthy?

Loyal this, loyal that, loyal bollocks i reckon.

The cup win is for all City fans everywhere regardless of how many games they go, regardless of loyalty points, regardless of how much they can spend in corporate.

Enjoy the day and enjoy what it means where ever you may be, because its our day and as far as im concerned i deserve it as much as anyone and that applies to you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.