stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

Another point to add, as they were free and distributed as recklessly as they were, I think a rag stunt is almost inevitable. I'd expect a 19 or 35 years banner or the like at Eastlands on Monday.

Skashion said:
Another point to add, as they were free and distributed as recklessly as they were, I think a rag stunt is almost inevitable. I'd expect a 19 or 35 years banner or the like at Eastlands on Monday.

Funny if it did happen then it adds further evidence that they are, indeed, the obsessed bitter ones.

Also, I'd rather boil in Gary Neville's shit than attend a rag parade, to pull a 'prank' or not.

As others as no doubt said, the problem was in handing out 4 tickets to anyone who wanted them before the game. there was nothing stopping anyone grabbing 4 at a time from one booth and then returning for more a few min later or simply going to another booth.

I arrived 10 min before KO as usual, and there were none left so I made sure I got in the queue quickly afterwards, when I got to the window after 20 min or so, I still didnt have to show my season card to get 2.. It should have been 1 per card.

I'm sure there will be folk who got a load of tickets that wont get used resulting in empty seats, in that case they should just let people in without tickets until its full.

I think you needed a memebership car? They were issuing 2 tickets per memebership me n ma dad got ourselves tickets with our season cards.

Can't see em dishing em out willy nilly.

BlakeTheBlue said:
I've been a Blue my entire life. I Can't afford a season ticket and i probably never will. I had no chance of getting a ticket to see my beloved club lift their first trophy in my lifetime. Not enough "loyalty points"

My 30 years of support through thin and thiner doesn't matter. those wealthier than myself must be better fans?

You guys knew as did we all when these tickets would be available. I walked to the stadium to get mine. You had plenty of chance.
Never considered myself a bigger or better city fan than any other because i've had the good fortune to be able to afford a season ticket,saw size of queue Tuesday went down after work yesterday and got mine and daughters. Good luck to any City fan thats got em don't think Mondays just for season ticket holders its for everybody.

Skashion said:

I can't see that happening, they'd get lynched.

blumoonrisen said:
I can't see that happening, they'd get lynched.
They've already tried it on at the Stoke game according to someone on here. They were sussed in all of two seconds apparently though. I didn't see it but I do believe them.

You didnt have to have a card to get a ticket, it only ever said "supporter".
why the obsession with this divine right for season card holders.

so will anybody;who has the cheek to sell a free ticket.

I don't think anyone is saying only season ticket holders should be there.

However, the way they have been distributed it ensures that there will be plenty there who are not even Citycard holders and have possibly never even been to watch a game before.

I know of people who are taking their family members, who only have a passing interest in City, just because they can. And that will happen an awful lot due to the distribution. (Whether you think that is intentional or not, well.....) If you want to make an argument that season ticket holders, or Citycard holders, should be excluded for the above example then you will be pushed to make it a decent one.

As for the making an effort to be in the queue line. There were thousands who joined the queues on Tues night, only hours after they first opened, and were turned away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.