Stadium Shop Parking

Just received this standard response, must be sending the same to anyone who queries it as it ignores my comments about people who find it hard to walk - esp up that hill (and most are not registered disabled), on matchdays they give you that silly buggy, but not now either..

Thank you for your email.

Over the last few years the Etihad Campus has seen significant changes such as:

§The Metrolink running through the Etihad Campus within City Square

§The South Stand stadium expansion

§The opening of the City Football Academy and Academy Stadium

These significant and exciting changes have increased the number of visitors to the campus both on matchdays and non-matchdays.

You will also be aware of recent global events and the necessity for the Club to ensure that the safety and security of all visitors to the Etihad Campus be at the forefront of our operation.

With that in mind, the following non-matchday procedure for the Etihad Stadium site will be trialled from Monday 7 March 2016.

ACCESS TO THE TICKET OFFICE, CITY STORE AND STADIUM TOURS

Supporters visiting the above will park in Blue car park (gate 2), and walk up Joe Mercer Way. The postcode for this car park is M11 3DU.

Disabled supporters with a Blue Badge will be able to access the Ticket Office and City Store via the main entrance on Rowsley Street (Gate 11). Supporters will be required to show their Blue Badge and the photo will also be checked to ensure that the disabled supporter is present. They will then be able to park in a disabled perimeter bay close to the City Store.

A parking map for the stadium can be found here.

There are no changes to the existing matchday parking operation, details of which are always included in the matchday service information posted on the website.

Keep up to date with the Club’s latest ticket news and service information via our official service Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.

What about people who can't walk far who don't have a blue badge.

Example - my dad is going through chemo at the moment and struggles to walk for more than a minute or two, without hips aching, breathlessness and such.

He can't get a blue badge.

What about people who can't walk far who don't have a blue badge.

Example - my dad is going through chemo at the moment and struggles to walk for more than a minute or two, without hips aching, breathlessness and such.

He can't get a blue badge.

Totally agree with you (and sorry to hear about your dad), i said similar things to them in my email but they ignored it and just sent that bog standard reply. I suggest you contact them too.

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot.
If they don't reverse this stupid idea with in a month
they might as well close the city store now.
Not a chance I can walk that far even on a good day.
never mind when its frezzing cold and pissing it down.

I have on several occasions nipped into the club shop. Nipping in is out with this silly scheme, so I shan't bother any more.

Why don't the club allow season card and cityzen card holders access to park by the stadium and let the day trippers and tourists walk in from the car park?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.