Stalybridge

How much? You'd dine out for a week at the chippy next to Mary D's for that.
Just now and again for a bit of a treat, La Lupa, not the chippy
Delivering to a pub there today,Fox tavern if anyone knows and frequents it
kin hell mate, used to be a big City pub, absolute shit hole of a boozer now, Dave who did your delivery to Stretford today lives 2 minutes away :-).

Working on railway upgrading the line from Manc Vic to Leeds. Just been doing survey work on the station at Stalybridge. Need to put some new Equipment Cases next to the boozer on the platform. That should be fun in the summer. The hard hat might come in useful for once. ;)

Just now and again for a bit of a treat, La Lupa, not the chippy

kin hell mate, used to be a big City pub, absolute shit hole of a boozer now, Dave who did your delivery to Stretford today lives 2 minutes away :-).

Typical that,don't tell him ffs,it had gone before that other came on to be fair mate.

The original Rifleman is now flats. The new Rifleleman was called Bar Max in the days before the town was dubbed 'Stalyvegas'. It is on the corner opposite to where the Rose and Crown Used to be. Next to that is Q Bar. The town is renowned for having the longest and shortest pub names in the British isles.
That's right, The Q and the Rifleman
Mottram road down through the cutting from Mottram?
You still have to cross a bridge bottom of Mottram Rd to get to the town centre. :)

I did hear that tale believe an Horrendous Spectre use to prowl the rooms after dark but not been seen in donkey's years, just when did you depart for the colonies. :-)
87 mate. I still have love for Staly, a lot of my old mates still live there, last time we had a meet up in The Hunters on Acres Lane. and memories of a great childhood near Stamford Park and Boating Lake.

Went with a few lads from Doncaster for a league game when donny were in the conference and donny came well unstuck there . Moody place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.