Stalybridge

The Old Thirteenth Cheshire Astley Volunteer Rifleman Corps Inn
The original pub bearing that name has long since closed and is now houses I bèlieve.
The replacement is opposite the short lived Bar Liquid (Rose and Crown as was) near the railwat overbridge.

Is the Old Fleece still there? Was opposite the Cinema. Spent many a happy night in there in the 80's and 90's and even worked behind the bar for extra beer tokens, which I largely gave straight back to the landlord, for a short time

Oh there is. It's very boring and has really shit pubs.

I lived there for 6 months (Mallard Close) and a best mate lived there (Lodge Lane) for a few years.
half of my aunts and uncles and cousins live on or off lodge lane.
like i said,nowt up with dukky.
I recently had to go to london,jesus wept ,that is a shithole.

half of my aunts and uncles and cousins live on or off lodge lane.
like i said,nowt up with dukky.
I recently had to go to london,jesus wept ,that is a shithole.

You missed the nice parts of London.

On what basis is London a shithole and Dukky is fine? lol

The original pub bearing that name has long since closed and is now houses I bèlieve.
The replacement is opposite the short lived Bar Liquid (Rose and Crown as was) near the railwat overbridge.
The original Rifleman is now flats. The new Rifleleman was called Bar Max in the days before the town was dubbed 'Stalyvegas'. It is on the corner opposite to where the Rose and Crown Used to be. Next to that is Q Bar. The town is renowned for having the longest and shortest pub names in the British isles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.