Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

was joining in with the collymore abuse pity more didnt join in
Im 53 and part of the city SAGA louts crew

Finish it off....for the next time Cunty chops is at ours

Ulrika Jonsson, the girl went out one night
Ulrika Jonsson, was hit with left and right
Ulrika Jonsson....

Trigger said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

Haha, although I had a busy night sorting out shenanigans in 107 last night, I could still see you two rows from the front of 212 right next to the segregation netting ;)

Well, I'm 51 and I'm the one he 'offered out'... gave him dog's abuse... Screamed at him that he was a coke sniffing, woman beating dogging twat'.. he definitely heard me, because he lost it.... "He only wanks in the car park"

levets said:
Trigger said:
Haha, although I had a busy night sorting out shenanigans in 107 last night, I could still see you two rows from the front of 212 right next to the segregation netting ;)

Well, I'm 51 and I'm the one he 'offered out'... gave him dog's abuse... Screamed at him that he was a coke sniffing, woman beating dogging twat'.. he definitely heard me, because he lost it.... "He only wanks in the car park"

PMSL i wish they would of shown that on tv.

kashmir said:
was joining in with the collymore abuse pity more didnt join in
Im 53 and part of the city SAGA louts crew
PMSL, my wife telling me I should grow up, I told her if think your coming on the first SAGA crew outing you can forget it, there again she works in care so could come in useful.

you know the way they said it gets better at fifty well the f@~@~rs lied

peoffrey said:
Stan Collymore was a professional Footballer for years and has inevitably heard every piece of abuse imaginable. It's water of a ducks back to him. He's got through both what happened with Ulrika and being caught Dogging.

I tend to listen to what he says on the Radio / TV but I don't always agree with it. Sometimes it's better to hear it from an Ex-Pro than from someone who has never kicked a ball in a meaningful way.

Mike Parry is a far bigger tosser.

Sorry but you are wrong with this mate.

Parry just makes himself seem like a clown for effect. He isnt a tosser at all. He didnt raise his hand to a woman like Stanley.

Manx Blue said:
Finish it off....for the next time Cunty chops is at ours

Ulrika Jonsson, the girl went out one night
Ulrika Jonsson, was hit with left and right
Ulrika Jonsson....
.............wollymores a gobshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Mike N said:
Sorry but you are wrong with this mate.

Parry just makes himself seem like a clown for effect. He isnt a tosser at all. He didnt raise his hand to a woman like Stanley.

I don't think I am. Collymore makes some good points about other Footballers and is passionate about the Game. Parry doesn't need to try and act like a clown. It comes naturally.

Collymore knows he was in the wrong with Ulrika and has admitted it. He won't be the only person that has hit a Woman - just the famous one. Collymore's Father used to beat his Wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.