Start the clear out in the medical room

The idea that people are calling for employees of the club to lose their jobs when they know the square root of fuck all about medicine, physio, what goes on behind the scenes at city or the specific nature of the injuries is completely absurd. "Soft Tissue Injuries" seems to have become to go to phrase for anyone who wants to have their two cents on the subject without actually having much of a clue on what any of it really means.

Even in the event people were remotely qualified to comment on the matter, as has been mentioned before, they're not in a position to assess what's going on from the outside. There might be one or two people who know what they're talking about but going off this forum you'd think half our support was a qualified physiotherapist.

Have injuries hit us hard? Yes. They've hit Arsenal and Manchester United just as hard too, but why talk about that when we can just keep banging on about Leicester City's injury record in spite of the fact they've played significantly fewer games than us. Some of our injuries have been down to freak accidents and some have been down to ongoing issues with specific players. Would those ongoing issues have been handled better or worse at other clubs? Who knows. Certainly nobody on here.

Have Leicester played as many games as we have? Their players get time for R & R between matches.

No we have played quite a few more games than Leicester.I think it would be about 10 more with the CL games,2 Semi Finals etc.

Also have to take the international games into account I would bet that our players have played more than theirs and also the travelling that we have done, air travel at lower pressure than normal is not good for fitness / injuries

The idea that people are calling for employees of the club to lose their jobs when they know the square root of fuck all about medicine, physio, what goes on behind the scenes at city or the specific nature of the injuries is completely absurd. "Soft Tissue Injuries" seems to have become to go to phrase for anyone who wants to have their two cents on the subject without actually having much of a clue on what any of it really means.

Even in the event people were remotely qualified to comment on the matter, as has been mentioned before, they're not in a position to assess what's going on from the outside. There might be one or two people who know what they're talking about but going off this forum you'd think half our support was a qualified physiotherapist.

Have injuries hit us hard? Yes. They've hit Arsenal and Manchester United just as hard too, but why talk about that when we can just keep banging on about Leicester City's injury record in spite of the fact they've played significantly fewer games than us. Some of our injuries have been down to freak accidents and some have been down to ongoing issues with specific players. Would those ongoing issues have been handled better or worse at other clubs? Who knows. Certainly nobody on here.

I was going to say the same thing myself. I wonder how some posters would feel if they had people commenting about their work / abilities in their field of expertise? Someone even quoted Craig Bellamy, I wasn't aware that he was medically qualified with a total knowledge of Sturridge and his problems / treatment.

Also the medical staff can to some extend only advise, players / management, who can ignore any advise and play when injured or not conform to the regime set out for an injury Kompany even ignore the club and played for Belgium

Also have to take the international games into account I would bet that our players have played more than theirs and also the travelling that we have done, air travel at lower pressure than normal is not good for fitness / injuries
Off course,I honestly had forgotten about those games.Its so true though,that footballers want to play in every game,but as we`ve seen over the past couple of seasons,players do need resting.These pissing injuries have been a nightmare and in key positions to.

I was surprised to see Kante playing for Leicester last night. He had an Hamstring and missed only one game. Our players miss 6 games after an hamstring. Spot the difference.

No we have played quite a few more games than Leicester.I think it would be about 10 more with the CL games,2 Semi Finals etc.
Leicester were not in European matches and were knocked out of both domestic cups very early. It is a big advantage especially as they have a much smaller squad.

It was much the same when City were shooting out with Liverpool a couple of seasons back. They were able to come to League matches fresh. After City went out of the CL and the FA Cup the balance changed back to City.

You're far too sensible to be on here, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.