Starting 11 next season

Most of the time I think we'll play a 4-3-3 resembling this:

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy - Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva (CAM/Free role) - Jovetic, Aguero, Navas

We could also play Negredo up top with Aguero on the left.

OR if we're playing a little more defensively

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy - Rodwell, Fernandinho, Yaya (a little further up) - Jovetic, Aguero, Silva

If we play a 4-2-3-1:

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy - Fernandinho, Yaya - Silva, Aguero, Navas - Negredo

We'll likely rotate a lot given Pellegrini's tactical flexibility and I can see Micah, Lescott, Rodwell, Garcia and Nasri all finding more playing time.

I'm really not sure how we're going to fit Dzeko, Milner, Kolarov, Sinclair or Barry into the side with any frequency.

Genuinely don't see how we're going to fit our strikers in, all with equal playing time. I suspect we are playing one upfront and in that case it will be a struggle.

Blue Elmo said:
Genuinely don't see how we're going to fit our strikers in, all with equal playing time. I suspect we are playing one upfront and in that case it will be a struggle.

given that we're going to play with two forwards, we must have two on the bench as well.

bluethunder said:
Blue Elmo said:

given that we're going to play with two forwards, we must have two on the bench as well.

It's still up in the air whether it will be two or just one. Two would be more logical, but if 433 and 4231 are being banded about as potential systems then it seems competition is going to be fierce.

Blue Elmo said:
bluethunder said:
Blue Elmo said:

It's still up in the air whether it will be two or just one. Two would be more logical, but if 433 and 4231 are being banded about as potential systems then it seems competition is going to be fierce.

it'll definitely be 2. that's why we bought jovetic and negredo.

it is normal to have 2 players for every position.

--------------------------------------Hart
-----------------------------------Pantilimon

-----Zabaleta---------Kompany------------Nastasić---------Clichy
-----Richards-----------lescott---------------Garcia---------Kolarov

----------------------Yaya Toure------------Fernandinho
-------------------------Rodwell----------------Barry

---------Navas----------------------Aguero----------------------Silva
---------Milner----------------------Jovetic----------------------Nasri

-------------------------------------Dzeko
-------------------------------------Negredo

Alternatively:

--------------------------------------Hart
-----------------------------------Pantilimon

-----Zabaleta---------Kompany------------Nastasić---------Clichy
-----Richards-----------lescott---------------Garcia---------Kolarov

----------------------Yaya Toure------------Fernandinho
-------------------------Rodwell----------------Barry

---------Navas----------------------Silva----------------------Aguero
---------Milner----------------------Nasri----------------------Jovetic

-------------------------------------Dzeko
-------------------------------------Negredo

yorks blue said:
What about just go for it? We score more then you?
Hart
Zabba Kompany Nasty
Fernandhino Yaya
Navas Silva Jovetic
Aguero Negredo

Wow. What a team! That's a pretty formidable back 6... It just might work!

Go on Pelle, start the season like that and watch the rest of the league shit themselves!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
PEPE
CLICHY

FERNANDHINO

NAVAS
YAYA
JOVETIC
NASRI

NEGREDO

You seem to be missing the premierships best striker off that list

And Merlin!?

Who do you think will have the most permanent roles in the squad? Hart, obviously. But do you think Aguero will be less rotated? Silva? Kompany probably stays constant too.

SamCity123 said:
Who do you think will have the most permanent roles in the squad? Hart, obviously. But do you think Aguero will be less rotated? Silva? Kompany probably stays constant too.

our key players. silva, aguero, toure, fernandinho, nastasic, kompany and milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.