Starting 11 next season

MCFC BOB said:
I think Silva will be rotated more often than we think because we're preparing for life without him.

This is BS - there are no signs he's leaving. We'll rotate him more often than we think because his form declines as he becomes fatigued throughout the season. It would be better for him to play 30-40 games rather than 50-60 like he did under Mancini.

--------------------------------------Hart
-----------------------------------Pantilimon

-----Zabaleta---------Kompany------------Nastasić---------Clichy
-----Richards-------------(?)---------------Lescott---------Kolarov

----------------------Yaya Toure------------Fernandinho
-------------------------Rodwell----------------Milner

---------Navas----------------------Aguero----------------------Silva
----------Nasri----------------------Jovetic----------------------(?)

-------------------------------------Dzeko
-------------------------------------Negredo

Negredo has to play ahead of Dzeko imo. He's much more versatile!

I'd like to see Richards regain his starting spot and move Zab to the left.

Jovetic can also play on the left if we need him to. I'm really liking the shape the squad is taking for this season and the club has definitely taken a sensible approach in the window.

I'd like to see the following lineup, there would be a lot of movement up top which would provide some pretty football.

Hart

Richards / Kompany / Nastasic / Zabaleta

Yaya / Fernandinho

Navas / Jovetic / Silva

Aguero

Hart
Richards Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho
Navas Yaya Silva
Aguero Negredo

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Rodwell
Navas Jovetic Nasri
Aguero

So many options with this squad its unreal

aguerooo93 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think Silva will be rotated more often than we think because we're preparing for life without him.

This is BS - there are no signs he's leaving. We'll rotate him more often than we think because his form declines as he becomes fatigued throughout the season. It would be better for him to play 30-40 games rather than 50-60 like he did under Mancini.
I think he'll be off to a Spanish club in the summer of 2014, personally. Either that or we're selling Nasri next summer instead.

kabuverdimcfc said:
--------------------------------------Hart
-----------------------------------Pantilimon

-----Zabaleta---------Kompany------------Nastasić---------Clichy
-----Richards----------Garcia--------------Lescott---------Kolarov

----------------------Yaya Toure------------Fernandinho---------
-------------------------Rodwell----------------Barry------------

---------Navas----------------------Aguero----------------------Silva
---------Milner----------------------Jovetic----------------------Nasri

-------------------------------------Negredo------------
--------------------------------------Dzeko------------
Edited.

MCFC BOB said:
He will be rotated Bob, but purely because he was run into the ground by Roberto. We need him fresh and firing for the big games. He is that important to the team.

In terms of the formation I would like to see Kun and Alvaro up top, with the key other players being Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho and Vinnie. The combinations around that spine are endless. What an amazing squad. I would hate to have to pick the team there are just so many great players.

MCFC BOB said:
aguerooo93 said:
MCFC BOB said:

I think he'll be off to a Spanish club in the summer of 2014, personally. Either that or we're selling Nasri next summer instead.

next season he'll be 28. i don't think the club would let him go for less than £20-45 million.

i'm sure we'll find a replacement as well. i like real madrid's Ozil.

SamCity123 said:
Who do you think will have the most permanent roles in the squad? Hart, obviously. But do you think Aguero will be less rotated? Silva? Kompany probably stays constant too.

I think that the least rotated, other than Hart, will be Kompany. Everyone else will be rotated a lot.

p.s. I disagree that Zabaleta will be used as a left back - never under MP. He likes attacking football and will utilize Kolarov there whenever he can. I believe that Kolarov will play in all the games where opposition is relatively weak offensively. Mancini got it wrong last year, playing too conservative against some of the lower ranked clubs which ended up in several draws and our overall inability to thrash opponents on any occasion. Clichy will play whenever opposition has a fast right winger, or an extremely potent squad overall. But when we play Hull and the likes, it will be Kolarov crossing from the left (which makes all the sense in this world and I could never understand Mancini playing a defensive squad against bottom of the league).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.