Starting 11 next season

Super David Silva 21 said:
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Aguero, Jovetic

Difficult to name a starting 11 as we will have so many variations. That said, I'd say as it stands the above is what I'd expect.

can see milner and rodwell starting a lot of games. Dont think we will have a settled starting 11 next season, with more rotation

one thing for sure we will have a ,frightening, awesome bench.

People keep saying jovetic is a striker but I think he was bought more as CAM and guidetti is a 4th choice.

curious how negredo and dzeko will be handled by Pelle.

Does anyone get the feeling negredo is Dzeko's replacement before he leave next season maybe? I get the feeling he is off, maybe it is for the best...

Blueroses said:
one thing for sure we will have a ,frightening, awesome bench.

People keep saying jovetic is a striker but I think he was bought more as CAM and guidetti is a 4th choice.

curious how negredo and dzeko will be handled by Pelle.

Does anyone get the feeling negredo is Dzeko's replacement before he leave next season maybe? I get the feeling he is off, maybe it is for the best...

My guess is that they're waiting to see how Guidetti does when fully fit. They'll probably take stock in January. If by then Guidetti has shown that he can justify the 4th striker role and Edin isn't getting that many games, he'll probably go.

Caveman said:
--------------------------------------Hart
-----------------------------------
Pantilimon

-----Zabaleta---------Kompany------------Nastasić---------Clichy
-----Richards-----------García---------------Lescott---------Kolarov

----------------------Fernandinho---------Yaya Toure
-------------------------Rodwell----------------Barry

---------Navas----------------------Silva----------------------Jovetić
---------Milner----------------------Nasri----------------------Sinclair

-------------------------------------Agüero
-------------------------------------Negredo

Additional players: Wright, Boyata, Razak, Suarez, Lopes, Džeko, Guidetti

There may be variations to 4222 or 433 but in the last few years Pellegrini has predominantly played 4231.

^^^^^^^

This

If our best XI is

Hart, Zabs, Kompany, Nasty, Yaya, Fernadhino, Navas, Silva, Jovetic, Aguero

then by default our second XI has to be

Pants, Richards, Garcia, Lescott, Kolorov, Rodwell, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko.

Looking at that second eleven, Sinclair doesn't get a look in I am afraid. If as we understand that is the only business we do, how good is that second eleven? Could it win games in the prem league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.