Starting XI V Stoke - Boxing Day

Given

Zabaleta - Toure - Kompany - Garrido/Sylvinho

Ireland - De Jong - Barry

Tevez - Adebayor - Robinho

Apparently he's been working on sorting the defensive positioning of the back four and midfield three and that's been the line-up. I don't think he's got much choice for this one with Richards, Neds, Lescott and Bridge all out.

fatbloke said:
Given

Ireland - De Jong - Barry

Tevez - Adebayor - Robinho

Apparently he's been working on sorting the defensive positioning of the back four and midfield three and that's been the line-up. I don't think he's got much choice for this one with Richards, Neds, Lescott and Bridge all out.

And if he plays thar i can see Bellars looking for an out in January and there will be no shortage of offers. DSC & Bellers must start - for me we dont have a good enough left back and Robbi did not seem that arsed against the Spuds (which he played from the begining)

Robbi quality player when he is on form BUT dont do enough off the ball for me for his team mates and quite frankly we aint that good that we can carry such a player.

Should play Bellamy , SWP ( if fit ) and RSC.

Have Robbi and Ade come off the bench if things are going pear shaped to see what they are made of.

When we have some control over the game both players are ok but when we are battling they don't seem too interested in changing things for the better.

Mancini has said he wants players who are prepared to work their butts off for the points and currently the likes of Robbi and Ade do not fit into that category.

At the back we are hamstrung due to injuries to Nedum and Lescott so Toure and Kompany have to start unless Richards can slot into a centre back position despite being under an injury cloud himself.

Mancini will have to tighten up the screws in midfield if we are to stop the three goal a game concession.

I don't envy his task in the short term.

At present neither of their attitudes are where they should be and Ade only has two games left before he is off to the ANC

Given

Zabaletha Toure Richards Bellamy
Barry Tevez De Jong Petrov
Adebayor Robinho

Coach: ROBERTO MANCHINI
No comments needed !!!!

I'd like to see this (4-3-1-2)

Given

De Jong - Ireland - Barry

Tevez

RSC - Robinho

Bench: Taylor, Bellamy, Ade, Weiss, not sure who else is fit :-)

Tevez in the AMC position where his running will provide extra support to the 3 midfielders when we are defending and ireland with a free role to bomb forward when possible. I also think RSC did enough last game to have Ade on the bench to give him a kick up the arse.

Don't think SWP is fit. Play Richards if fit as we are in for an aerial bombardment.

.............................Given

Richards.....Toure.............Kompany..........Garrido

.............................NDJ

...............Ireland.............Barry

.......Tevez..............................Bellamy
....................Santa Cruz

Sorry Robbie and Adebayor do not deserve anything but a place on the bench at this time

robby has to start but bellamy fully deserves his spot, also for me the team has to have ireland in so ive give alot of options in my starting 11.

.............................Given..............................
...Richards.....Toure............Kompany.....Slyvinho/barry
...................Dejong.......Barry/ireland..............
......Bellamy/ireland...Tevez/ireland.........Robinho
...........................rsc/ade.............................

IBlue said:
Don't think SWP is fit. Play Richards if fit as we are in for an aerial bombardment.

.............................Given

Richards.....Toure.............Kompany..........Garrido

.............................NDJ

...............Ireland.............Barry

.......Tevez..............................Bellamy
....................Santa Cruz

Sorry Robbie and Adebayor do not deserve anything but a place on the bench at this time

definately this

I cant see how anyone can justify dropping Bellamy on current form. Keep in mind SWP and Adebayor are rated as very doubtful, nedum is definately out.

will start robinho FACT and rightly so!

He might do but I doubt it will be at the expense of BEllamy, when Robinho doesnt show up again as for the last year and its like playing with 10 men what would he say then ? If Robinho plays it will be behind RSC in his favoured position with Tevez droping to right midfield to replace an injured SWP. I think the team will be :

.............................Given.............................

Richards.....Toure.............Kompany..........Zabs

Tevez............NDJ.............Barry...........Bellamy

............................Robinho...........................

..........................Santa Cruz........................

Personally I would play Ireland in that position instead of Robinho but he will probably feel obliged to fit him in somewhere to keep owners / cook happy in hius first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.