Stay behind after the game and show your support

nicholasjackson said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I know plenty who aren't even going. Be loads of empty seats today.

Any reason? We support the club whatever the crisis or in recent times if we dont win a trophy
We do. But there are fans who have changed since we started winning trophies. They have turned into Rags but wear City shirts.

nicholasjackson said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I know plenty who aren't even going. Be loads of empty seats today.

Any reason? We support the club whatever the crisis or in recent times if we dont win a trophy

And I know loads of people who are going, of all the s/t holders I know all going, why are we negative. I left Wembley after Wigan fans, I will be there today and stay to very end, these are the best days of my City life and I for one will make the most of them.....

Would never consider not staying after todays game. This season it's more important than ever that the fans show some solidarity to the club and to the players. We come on here in our 100's and whinge like fuck about how the media portrays our club but we seem quite content to give them all the necessary ammunition.

Astley Lad said:
Would never consider not staying after todays game. This season it's more important than ever that the fans show some solidarity to the club and to the players. We come on here in our 100's and whinge like fuck about how the media portrays our club but we seem quite content to give them all the necessary ammunition.
I agree, only not all posting on Bluemoon are City. These are the real Manchester City supporters.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkoVlNpsgVg[/youtube]

Got to be in work to tonight for 7pm so will have to scarper quick first time I won't have stayed back for years, gutted really I always think its important to show the appreciation at the end.

I don't think we threw the cup, but I would be interested to see the stats on distance covered, distance at pace etc for quite a few games this season.

I posted this thought on the pre-match thread as well, but I think it'd be a nice gesture to give Mark Halsey a decent send-off today?
We all remember him from the playoff and I can't think of many bad decisions he's made when reffing our games (that's not a prompt for examples!)
Seems a decent bloke to me.

Astley Lad said:

I reckon most of us will do so.Forums like this are good because we CAN come on here and have a whinge,get it off our chest then go to the game and get behind the team 100%.The attitude of a few players leaves a bad taste but most have been first class.This is to show we are behind the club,while players and managers come and go it is the club we stand behind,MCFC.

I agree with guvnors son to an extent.I remember us getting relegated when Varadi played for us and we gave the whole team a rousing send off,to such an extent you could actually see the suprise on the players faces and them thinking,''Jesus we have been relegated,they are celebrating like we won the league!!''

It is life and people's perceptions of life that have changed and not all for the good.The internet,everyone wanting things NOW and going ballistic when things take a little longer are a by product of modern life where people can click on and access everything almost worldwide.This has rubbed off on football.

As the older fans die off,me amongst them unfortunately,lol,i can see a future where everyone goes to games but nobody really feels passionately about the club they are watching,it will all be about who offers the best ''Matchday experiance'' and we will see scenes like the derby when rag Rooney scored and slid towards City fans in the CITY end and excited tourists were laughing and taking pictures.Thankfully when that becomes the norm i will be long gone!<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am --<br /><br />
Bluemoon230989 said:
I posted this thought on the pre-match thread as well, but I think it'd be a nice gesture to give Mark Halsey a decent send-off today?
We all remember him from the playoff and I can't think of many bad decisions he's made when reffing our games (that's not a prompt for examples!)
Seems a decent bloke to me.

+10!! A few rousing renditions of ''Mark Halsey is a blue,he helped us beat Gillingham''.......when we are safe and not at 0-0 mind,lol!!

Eaglechief said:
I usually do, but for some reason I will really feel uncomfortable today, there is still a nagging feeling that some of our players "threw" the cup final.

And I don't give a FUCK what anyone else says to criticise this comment, whenever I've got the same nagging feelings in other areas of my personal life, they've always turned out to be correct.

What possible motivation would they have to throw the game? They have lost the chance to win an FA Cup as well as the bonuses in their contract for winning the cup - absolutely delusional if you believe it was anything other than a shit performance.

Marvin said:
Astley Lad said:
I agree, only not all posting on Bluemoon are City. These are the real Manchester City supporters.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkoVlNpsgVg[/youtube]

Brilliant!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.