Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like us to field a strong team, this would be a good one for us to really get the passing going and build up great team spirit, rags away in 3 weeks so want us to show them our 'STARDUST'.

Caballero
Fernandinho Delph
Navas Silva De Bruyne Sterling
Iheanacho Aguero Nolito

Go for 10 goals in a game, doubt they'd do much about it ;)

But seriously expect to see much of the same lineup with maybe Iheanacho in for Aguero, rotated fullbacks and perhaps Fernando or Delph replacing one of KDB, Silva and Fernandinho.

I think he will play almost the same line up as he has been for the last few games. De bruyne looked a little tired towards the end of the Stoke Game so maybe Pep will rest him but Aguero looked sharp and I think Pep will want to let him continue his super form and score a couple more against an awful defense. I could also see Kolarov being rested due to him playing every game so far. This is my attempt at a predicted lineup:

Caballero
Zabaleta Otamendi Stones Clichy
Fernandinho
Silva Delph
Sterling Nolito
Aguero

Taking the Mrs to see this one, last time she came to a game with me we lost 0-2 to Newcastle in the cup. Sorry in advance!

vs Steaua Bucharest

Caballero
Maffeo Otamendi Stones Angelino
Fernando A.Garcia
Navas Silva Nolito
Iheanacho

vs West Ham

Bravo
Zabaleta Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne Silva Nolito
Aguero

I would give Sergio a rest for this game and play Iheanacho from the start, not sure if Sane is fit to play if he is then give him the last 15mins or so. Let's paly a strong 11 to start with and get a few goals up then take 3 players of and then give 3 youngsters a chance to shine. There is always the League Cup to give some younger players a chance.

Our second team should win at a canter, especially with a 5 goal start, no point risking anyone before the West Ham game. Let the kids play and put a few game changers on the bench, just in case they try and do a City.. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.