Stefan Savic

alera said:
Like Cerci this potential signing underwhelms me in the extreme.

BUT if we are going to sign some proven quality like Clichy, Nasri maybe a Mata as well I am happy to except these punt risky squad fillers.

Chelsea made lots of these sort of signings to try and beef up their squad quality and lower the average age. Most of them didnt come off. Maybe we will be luckier, I would still rather give Boyata or Nedum another chance than sign this guy personally.

There's nothing wrong in buying potential. If all we did was wait until players became proven and bought them for 25m each we wouldn't be allowed to play in Europe.

Plus, it's always more fun when a player comes good as a City player first rather than already buying someone else's best players, though there is room for both :)

Really?! Would be chuffed with that for some unknown reason i think this guy will be a little gem! Prob cause if we dont sign him we will end up paying a fortune for cahill!lol

a post early in this thread said he needed something like 3 international caps to have no problems with a work permit, so maybe we'll agree everything but he won't be able to come until January. Though the lad does have some caps, and it's not quite the McDonald Mariga thing.

Montenegro: 16th in the world (!!)
Kenya: 127th.

I don't think the work permit will be a huge problem, fingers crossed.

If it was the scum they'd get him in on the "exceptional talent" get out clause. Now a regular in the Montenegran national team (16th in the world) and still under 21.

Surprised we aren't going for that route instead of the auto-qualifying via number of appearances.

bluemoondays said:
If it was the scum they'd get him in on the "exceptional talent" get out clause. Now a regular in the Montenegran national team (16th in the world) and still under 21.

Surprised we aren't going for that route instead of the auto-qualifying via number of appearances.

We don't know that we aren't/won't if needed.

First off if he can play I don't care what he looks like and plus city blue makes anybody look good. Also the work permit won't be a problem if we make our move now. Mariga didn't work because we put our bid in with less than a week to deadline but savic would be a smart signing. CTID

CitySpaniard said:
First off if he can play I don't care what he looks like and plus city blue makes anybody look good. Also the work permit won't be a problem if we make our move now. Mariga didn't work because we put our bid in with less than a week to deadline but savic would be a smart signing. CTID

Wasnt Mariga approved a few days after we let Inter buy him? Or was that some blue taking the piss cause we missed out on him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.