Stefan Savic

BlueCityfan said:
Tez Tosterone said:
BlueCityfan said:
Im not sure this guy is ready to be a starter yet....

Why do you say that. Are you able to elaborate why?

He is only 20....

Can you explain with even a modicum of articulation why signing a 20 year old is a problem?

I mean ffs Wenger and Ferguson have been signing players that age season in, season out.

I look forward to a little more detail BlueCityfan.

*though I don't expect to get much of a response

Medical on Tuesday according to Serbian media.4 year contract.Am i the only one excited about this transfer??

Ugly twat!

1907998.jpg

Kompanyon said:
Medical on Tuesday according to Serbian media.4 year contract.Am i the only one excited about this transfer??

no. from what ive read about him in last few weeks, i think he could go on to be a big on for the future for us. also serbian's have a real determination to maximise on their potential, more so tha most nationals.

Blue man chu said:
Kompanyon said:

no. from what ive read about him in last few weeks, i think he could go on to be a big on for the future for us. also serbian's have a real determination to maximise on their potential, more so tha most nationals.

Looking forward to seeing what the guy can do, I don't expect him to be a starter but it would be great if he could get a good amount of games under his belt.

Tez Tosterone said:
BlueCityfan said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Why do you say that. Are you able to elaborate why?

He is only 20....

Can you explain with even a modicum of articulation why signing a 20 year old is a problem?

I mean ffs Wenger and Ferguson have been signing players that age season in, season out.

I look forward to a little more detail BlueCityfan.

*though I don't expect to get much of a response

I didn't say signing a 20-year old is a problem. Im glad we are signing him because he can be the next Vidic and one of the best defenders in the world in a few years.

At 20...he is still developing and is he ready to be a starter yet? Im not sure..

I mean...i wouldn't like to see Lescott playing alongside Kompany next season. As i feel he deserves a better defender alongside him.

Like Cerci this potential signing underwhelms me in the extreme.

BUT if we are going to sign some proven quality like Clichy, Nasri maybe a Mata as well I am happy to except these punt risky squad fillers.

Chelsea made lots of these sort of signings to try and beef up their squad quality and lower the average age. Most of them didnt come off. Maybe we will be luckier, I would still rather give Boyata or Nedum another chance than sign this guy personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.